Before the flame pt3

If you saw this already no you didn't

Diluc sat on top of the saddle, and lightly brushed the neck of the brown Hackney horse;it's coat shimmered in the sunlight. Diluc had a white collared top with puffy sleeves cuffed at the wrists hiding the burn marks he receives from his pyro vision; he also wore high waisted trousers tucked into his boots at the end.

Waiting patiently for Childe, he felt confused, he had always had a deep hatred towards the fatui and here he is welcoming one into his home and going on a horse ride. Though something was different about Childe.. he just couldn't pinpoint it.

"Aha, sorry for the wait master diluc, shall we head to the seaside and discuss some matters,hm?", he spoke whilst getting onto the other horse;gently hitting its side to signal movement. Diluc went ahead without a word, pretending to still be mad.

They took a slow adventure through the countryside, taking shortcuts so they can get to the sandy parts faster. On the way, Diluc hasn't spoken a word at all as Childe blabbed on and on about what they saw and what they should do. Diluc grew fidgety and decided to walk alongside the horse now, leading it by the reins.

They've arrived at they're designated location, the breeze a bit more cooler and the smell of the fresh salty sea. Childe stopped waffling and stared silently into the Deep.

"I used to come here a lot when I was a child, me and my brother would pick seashells and rocks that looked pretty.. I do miss those moments sometimes." Diluc said with a doleful expression,Childe looked at him now, looking even more closer.

"Well why don't we pick some right now?" He beamed trying to lighten the mood. After all this gloominess, Diluc gave a small smile, that he hadn't done in a long while. He was just content with the fact that someone was able to bring him out. So they went and picked up seashells like little kids; Childe had found a large one, one of those that when you was a child you could hear the music of or the song whales sang.

Diluc didn't want to admit it, but he was in fact enjoying himself, he was even surprised when he splashed Childe, it turned into a water splash fight making diluc laugh. Childe was also amazed by this, after assuming diluc was a guy who showed no emotion of joy from the first day he met him.

They came back to the winery soaked to their skin, both told off by Adeline that they should wrap up even in this the warm weather. The sun was setting already and so the sky had a pinkish red tint to it. They were resting in the winery's garden. The ivy had crawled and intertwined into every nook and cranny;some had blooming flowers on it adding a bit of colour. Diluc was sat down drinking his grape juice, swishing it around in his cup.

" so Childe, about those creatures..how will we find them again?" He questioned, Diluc was in a more relaxed mood after the outing he had with the harbinger.

"..well I could possibly set some of the fatui servants to track their traces." Childe suggested, he looked over to see dilucs opinion. Diluc shook his head side to side indicating a no.

"I've had enough encounters with them, I'll be the one to set who'll be tracking those creatures, this is between us" Diluc objected, burrowing his eyebrows. Both of them sighed, night had come and both rested well. Diluc had already found specific people to track the monsters and was now waiting.

Tapping on the desk he looked around his room. It looked kind of..messy. Even though the maids clean, Dilucs room will always look somewhat messy.

He got up and began re-organizing a few things, finding some things from the past like children's books or lost objects. He also got up and dusted around his bed (since he's rich he got a really really big bed). He huffed resting his hand on his hips whilst the other held the duster.

"Someones being productive" Childe appeared out of nowhere, leaning against the door frame, arms crossed and a smug face plastered across his face.

Diluc rolled his eyes, "well I haven't got much to do right now, what about you? have you even done anything yet?", teasing Childe,who just snickered.

"I actually made some pancakes!"

________

Pancakes solves everything 👩‍🦯👩‍🦯

Also no spell check I apologize if there's any or if something doesn't make sense