Chapter 14

(no one cares but I am having a weird music phase and listen to Michael Jackson - Billie Jean rn :b... Also we are still on Technoblade's Pov)

"Prince Technoblade are you alright?" Her voice full of concern came above the voices that were still arguing with one another. "Eh... Yeah, yeah I am fine. Sorry I spaced out what were you saying?" I asked trying to change the subject not knowing how to explain the all voices in my head  thing. "I asked if you will come to the festival today"

Still half listening to the voices and the queen the words that left my mouth next, I am not sure if they were mine or the voices "Will you be there?" I could feel my eyes go wide and instantly my head shot up to see her face, a light said of red dusted her cheeks and her eyes had also gone wide. "I-em y-yeah.. I-I attend the festival every y-year." She looked away from me turning her gaze towards the pond. None of us talked so I went to argue with the voices

..... Awwww that was so sweet:).... Bruh-....E....Ew love.... Did she mind?.... Does she likes us?.... She is not trust worthy... Oh shut it she is ...No!>:( .... yes she IS NOW SHUSH.... ok damn-.... Anger issues are a thing for you eh?...

What was that?! Why would you guys say something like that?!

.. whoa stop there you pig fuck it wasn't us... Yeah it's not always us... We aren't even able to speak through you most of the time... True....Eeee... No stop... The point is, we didn't speak.... Cause if we had speak she would most definitely be dead by now•-•... Sad... But true...

If it wasn't me...and it wasn't you either then who was it?

. probably just what you really feel.... Aw we like y/n that way?... Well dah she is the main- .. DON'T BRAKE THE 4th WALL... Hey reader  I love you😌... Oh my XD....Eee...

.... You never help with anything... Okay let's just not mess things with her up.

I shushed the voices as I returned my focus to queen Y/n and she was still looking at the pond avoiding eye contact with me but still occasionally trying to look at  me without me noticing. "I- uh never answered you question." She immediately had all her attention on me and I started smiling but just so that she wouldn't notice. I found her excitement about my answer, sweet to say the least, I didn't expect her to ask me nor be interested if I will attend or not. Guess she likes my company? I sure do like her's

So we will go... Yeah will we?..we will or we take over...

Ugh Yes we are going. Just don't do anything stupid.

.. LET'S GOOO... LET'S FUCKING GOOOO...EEEE...YESSS.. THANK YOU XD.. finally we will relax a bit... We can never relax... We must always keep our guard up!..

Leaving the voices to celebrate their victory I returned to the queen who was still infront of me waiting for my answer with a smile. "Yeah I will come to the festival" her already sweet smile became even more wider and her eyes seemed to sign This is...nice?

After that we went to the library but unfortunately to our way there one of the maids requested that she goes to the throne room to speak with the town's people. "Is something wrong? Why are all these people here?" I asked as visitors from the town only meant danger or dump requests back to our kingdom. "No no it's nothing to worry about, town's folks always come this day to get their small shops approved and get a certificate  with the royal stamp on it. Guards are always around at this festival as visitors from all the surrounding kingdoms come to celebrate and have fun with the shops. It's a very big celebration so many see it as a financial opportunity for their small shops. However it's always fine but we always must be a step ahead and be ready to predict the worst that could happen." I was surprised of how much she did for safety. We said our goodbyes and I went to the library.

..ugh she is so perfect... S i m p .... True...she thinks of everything really.... perfect fighter, a good leader, beautiful she is good at everything...we mustn't lose her nor her trust.. agreed... Is she really worthy?... What if she is facking it... Bruh-..... Eee .... We will see with the pass of time... Fine fine...

Why must you always be this way?

..what way?... Yeah what's wrong with us bitch?!...*Cough cough* blood god title*cough* us in general*cough*... Facts... Nuh we are amazing...yasss... Anyways! Shut it everyone.. what do you mean pig face?..

Don't call me that.. you always have to ruin everything. Shut up for once she hasn't done anything bad to us yet. Why must you be negative about her?

... it's a habit about everything really... True but, we are not all negative about her you know pig face... Yeah we all think differently and have different opinions bitch... Don't get us confused as one person...we are called voices for a reason... We all agree that violence is the only language but we have opinions for everything..

I really don't care you only cause problems

.HEY LOOK WE ARE ANNOYING AT TIMES BUT WE ARE HELPFUL YOU FUCK.... YEAH WE HAVE HELPED YOU COUNTLESS TIMES ...YEAH BITCH BE GRETAFUL  YOU HAVE US ... You would be DEAD without US...

YEAH SURE NAME ONE TIME YOU HELPED AND DIDN'T CAUSE PROBLEMS

..BRUH WE HELP ALL THE TIME..WE TELL YOU FOR PEOPLE AROUND YOU THAT ARE DANGEROUS... WE HAVE STOPPED YOU FROM GETTING AN ARROW IMPLANTED INTO YOUR SKULL..

....

..point, disproven argument, won....1-0 ...eat dirt bitch...

Not wanting to loose control over them and getting overwhelmed by anger I tried to block them out. Finally calming down I left the hallway and went to my room.

(Hellooo my beautiful amazing readers! This was the best I could come up with for now. Also if you want to refer to me you can call me Vee if you want:> Thank you for reading votes and comments are always appreciated hope you enjoyed and see ya in another chapter.)