Chapter 28

(okay I think that most of this chapter is fluff if I am correct.)

Y/n Pov

I woke up in a room I didn't recognize. I sat up looking around as the memories of last night came flooding back. I spotted Techno asleep on a sofa. He looks so peaceful... He is so pretty, and his bed head is so cute. How did I get this lucky? I smiled at the sight of him.

After ten minutes he also woke up. He sat up running his fingers through his hair with one hand and he looked at me. He smiled seeing me awake. "Good morning darling." He said in his morning voice witch proved he had just woken up. Oh my XD that was hot as hell. Even hotter than hell... "Good morning " I said back.

"How long have you been awake?" He said getting up and sitting close to me on the bed."Only ten minutes." I answered "My head is killing me." He said lying down on my thighs. His hair looks so soft. It looks like cotton candy. (Idk if cotton candy was a thing then or not) "Can I touch your hair?" I asked leaning down a bit. He opened one eye and looked at me "Sure" he said sleepily

I run my fingers through his hair Oh my god it is so soft! I love it He seemed to relax and got fully on the bed, getting comfortable as I continued to play with his hair. I glanced up at the clock 12 o clock. Damn we slept in. My thoughts made me stop. "Why did you stop?" He asked quietly. "Oh sorry, I just saw the time." He smiled when I started again. "It's fine."

Half an hour later a maid knocked on the door and I carefully got up to answer it. I opened the door slightly just so I could see who it was. "The table has been set sir." She said untill she saw me and a big smile appeared on her face. "Oh hello miss. The table is set and every other royal has been seated would you like us to bring your food here?" She asked in an excited voice. "Um, give me a minute please?" "Of course madame! I will be waiting."

I closed the door and went back on the bed. "Who was it?" Said Techno as he rubbed his eyes. "A maid. She asked if we want them to bring our food here." I said he thought for a minute "Are you hungry?" He asked as he propped himself on his elbows "A bit yeah." I said exactly when my stomach growled demanding food. "Perfect timing. Yeah sure tell her to bring it here." He said laughing and layed back down. "Okay." I smiled and went to the door again, when I opened it the maid still had a big smile. "Please bring it here" I said "Right away madame!" She said and quickly left.

"Come back" said Techno looking at me from the bed. "It's not like I was not planning to." I said as I got in bed with him. His body warmth was comforting. "You are a bit cold. Do you want me to get another blanket?" He asked after putting an arm around me. "No I will be fine." I said laying my head on his chest.

The food had arrived, we were sitting on his bed next to eachother eating and occasionally talking. When we were both done we tryed the desserts that the maids brought. I was eating some cake while Techno had something I was not familiar with.

"Have you tried this?" He said gesturing to what he was eating. "I have no clue what that is to be honest." I said looking at the plate and then him. He looked surprised "It's a traditional sweet." With the fork he had he cut a piece of it "Here, try it it's one of my favourites." He said placing the fork in front of my mouth.

I tried it, it's taste was unique. "Oh my. I need the recipe for this. I can see why it's one of your favourites." I said. He smiled"Do you want more?" He said looking at the tray that held other desserts and our empty plates. "Yeah if there is any." I said as I looked at the tray.

"Hmm looks like they only brought one. Meh you can have mine." He said handing me the plate "Oh no it's alright I already ate cake you can have the rest!" He shook his head "No I insist." He replied "But it's yours" he smiled "Whatever is mine is yours too. Now eat it because I won't and then it will go to waste." He really won't take no for an answer... Now I feel bad...

I took the plate in my hands and he looked satisfied with his win. "How about, we share it?" I said grabbing a second fork. "You sure?"
He said raising an eyebrow. "Of course I am." I said smiling and handing him the fork. He took it from my hand and I put the plate in the middle so we could both reach.

After spending half our day in Techno's room we decided we should get up. "Do we really have to?" He said fixing his hair and putting on his mask. "Yes we do. Do you want Wilbur to start teasing us until we fucking die?" He laughed and shook his head. "And what do you think he will do when we spent half the day together in my room alone?" He said crossing his hands. "I, hadn't thought of it like that.... Shit." My reaction made him laugh "Don't worry love, if he says something extremely bad I will take care of it." He said hugging me from the waist. "Hmm, sounds like you will try killing him." I said laughing a bit. "If that's what you desire. Who am I to say no to my queen?" He said looking down at me.

I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek pushing his mask up a little. "How did I become this lucky and met you?" I said quietly. A loving smile appeared on his face as he leaned down a bit. "I think it's the other way around darling. I was lucky to meet you." His right hand left my waist and he took off his mask. His eyes were staring in mine. "What do you say, should we continue that kiss?" He said smirking, I did too placing my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. "I think we should." He dropped his mask to the floor and his hand went back to my waist he pulled me closer making our bodies close the space there was and he kissed me. A slow passionate kiss, full of love. We both smiled in it.

He was the one who pulled away first. We looked into eachothers eyes, still holding one another close, smiling like complete idiots. But, we were two idiots in love. "You are a good kisser." He said making me laugh a bit. "And I don't even have experience, imagine if I practice." I said winking and he laughed. "Whatever you do is amazing so I believe it will have a positive outcome."

Timeskip to the hallway

"Should we find the boys? I have a feeling that they are on to something." I said aware of how quiet it was, completely different from when they were in our castle. "Yeah I agree it's oddly quite. Usually Tommy starts screaming from the time he wakes up. Lydia!" He shouted at a maid that was passing by, it was the same one that knocked on the door the morning.

When she turned and saw us her big happy smile returned, she let down the laundry she was carrying and she quickly came over "How could I help you your majesties!" She said bowing. "Do you know where Tommy is?" Asked Techno as I just watched her. "Yes sir, he his friends, King Wilbur and queen Sally went to a village near by. Young prince Tommy wanted to visit the town but king Wilbur refused due to how many people are there these past days." She explained. "Were they accompanied by guards?" "Of course sir. Do you need anything else?" She asked looking at me too. "Do you know what time they will return?" I asked "Well they left two hours ago so I believe they will be back by 10p.m. as the village is a two hours trip and it's 4p.m. at the moment." She explained "Thank you, you are dismissed." Said Techno to her.

We made our way to the library once again. We sat with some books and read next to eachother enjoying the cozy feeling the library provided us with. "Y/n" Said Techno grabbing my attention. "Yes?" I answered. "Could you stay for a few more days?" He asked closing his book and turning his head to look at me. "How many days are you proposing we stay?" I asked knowing I would need to write a letter for Nikki again. "How about a week? Would it be possible?" He asked, I thought for a minute not being able to recall something scheduled for the next days. "Yeah a week is possible but I need to send a letter to Nikki again. Do you have an owl or eagle to send the letter?" I asked. "We don't really use eagles or owls. We use crows." He said "Crows? That's the first time I have heard crows being used as message birds." He laughed "Yeah dad has a liking for crows and they like him so it works." I was quite impressed.

HELLO MY AMAZING READERS<33  So I want your suggestions for a dessert you like so I can maybe make a chapter with it. Also was the first part of the chapter nice? I have started taking a liking to Dream XD x reader books am I the only one?  Anyways thank you for reading votes and comments are always appreciated hope you enjoyed and see ya in another chapter<333