Chapter 37

2Days Later. Evening

I was reading one of my books when Techno barged through the doors of my room. He looked at me, worry in his eyes. "Get ready to evacuate the castle." He said coming inside and pulling me up from my bed. "Why what happened?!" I said following him around the room as he was trying to gather my things as fast as he could. "The camp got closer during the night and smoke like creatures are everywhere." He said turning to look at me. "What about the kids where are they?!" I said panic starting to take over me. "Don't worry they are with dad in the throne room waiting for you. Get ready and go meet them to leave." He grabbed my shoulders while speaking and pulled me in a tight embrace. "Please be safe." He whispered and left the room. I am sorry Techno...

I quickly put on my netherite armour and grabbed my weapons. Two netherite swords, an enchanted bow and some poisonous arrows.

I run to the throne room praying that nothing had gone wrong yet. I opened the large doors to reveal the king trying to calm down the three boys. As they heard the door open the turned to look.

Tommy was the first to run to me scared. "Y/N! God this is awful they are everywhere and and I can't find Wilbur nor go outside I- I please do something!" He said clinging to me for dear life. "Toms! Tommy you need to calm down, i am sure Wilbur is fine and you are a big man. I am sure he will be here in moments." I said reassuring the blonde.

Next to come to me was Ranboo. "What do we do beloved?" He said hugging me and shaking slightly. "You stay safe. All four of you. I will take care of everything Boo." I said hugging him back tightly to reassure him and make him feel safe.

"King Philza I ask of you to stay here. I know I am in no place to give an order to a king but you are important to Tommy and Tubbo." I said looking at the raven feathered man. He chuckled lightly. "As a queen you can't expect from a king not to fight for his kingdom. The kids will be safe Y/n. Guards will be in the room and out of it, we must attend the battlefield." With a small smile his determination and calm stand affected me. I smiled back determined to help end this madness. "Also how many times must I say it kid, you are family so to you it's Philza." He said ruffling my hair a bit. He is such a dad

Outside

"Techno!" Shouted Philza as Technoblade talked with Sam, Quackity and Wilbur. I was by his side as we walked over to the leaders. "Why are you here Y/n?!" Asked Techno clearly annoyed I dismissed his worry. "You can't expect a queen not to fight with her people." I said with a small smile, while from the corner of my eye I say a proud looking Philza.

As the night sky became darker and darker our forces came closer and closer to the enemy base. Me Technoblade and Philza were in the first line of battle. Off to the sides of the camp were divided Quackity Sam and Wilbur. At a safe distance as to be able to stay alert in case of movement but also stay out of their side all six of us and our armies started our camps for the night.

The tension amongst the soldiers was high. Most of them were young man on their early 20s. Patrols consisting of four people were made around the enemy grounds to ensure our safety.

As I was taking off my armour in my tent the voice of two familiar men became evident. "Y/n are you awake?" Said Technoblade.

I emerged from within my tent to talk with them. "Is there a problem?" I said as both him and Philza were just starting at me. "No. At least not yet. We have called a meeting with the generals of all our forces to strategize and go over our plans again." Explained Techno. "And as one of the leaders of the kingdoms here you have the right to attend." Continued Philza.

Some minutes later we were all situated around the main camp fire. "Thank you all for attending. Firstly Quackity Sam and Wilbur. You are our main backup. If we can't handle what comes with this mystery you are our hope. Tomorrow morning we will attempt a surprise attack to try and catch them off guard and also try to estimate our chances against them." Said Philza covering the main points. "After our attack some soldiers will be sent back to inform you of our statues." Continued Technoblade. The next few hours consisted of making sure everyone had understood what was going to happen. As the meeting came to an end everyone was dismissed to go to their respective tents.

As I laid in my tent the quiet night was both calming and terrifying. The voices of the owls were the only dominant noise while the slight chill of the night accompanied with the overall silence and calmness of the wilderness was making this dreading day seem like a bad thought. Despite the lullaby of mother nature to her creations sleep just couldn't accept me to its blissful world.

Looking up to the fabric that prevented me from seeing the starts of the night the cranching of leaves and twigs made me freez and lower my breathing as to not let anyone know I was aware of their presence.

As the footsteps came closer and closer to my tent I grabbed my sword ready to fight for my life.

"Y/n are you awake?" A low whisper came from none other than Technoblade. I sighed in relief and started to come out of my tent. "Sure am. How could I sleep after all." I said my tiered voice low. He laughed a bit. "You sure do need sleep. However if you have the energy would you like to walk with me?" He said extending his arm towards me. With a smile evident on my face i took his hand in mine. "How could I refuse such an offer?"

We were now laying on a clearing on the soft grass. The starts brighter than ever, it was like they were giving us hope for a brighter future. "It's beautiful." I said refering to the sky. I turned to look at him to realise that he was already looking at me. With a smile he said "It really is, but not as beautiful as you." He said admiration in his eyes. I laughed and so did he as we stayed staring at eachother.

We were still at the clearing but were at the edges of it where the trees start, our backs against a tall pine tree as we sat next to each just enjoying the silence.

As a chilly breeze pasted us I shivered bringing my hands to my sides. "Oof it got colder." I said looking at the leaves of the trees moving with the wind. "Yeah it did. Come here." He said to me opening his arms.  I smiled jokingly and raised an eyebrow. "Really?" I said amused. He smiled still waiting for me to come even closer. I laughed " No no it's fine." I said looking at him with a smile. "Agh even as my queen you don't let me serve you..." He said faking disappointment. He looked at me and suddenly grabbed me pulling me towards him. "Gotcha!" He said laughing as i sat with my back to his chest. "You stubborn prince. You are lucky I love you." I said as I made myself comfortable. He brought his arms around my stomach and rested his head on my shoulder nuzzling towards my neck. "I know I am."

Ehm.. Hi?ಠ⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಠ Yeah... It's been hahaa two three months? ANYWAYS ಠ⁠◡⁠ಠ Hello I love you I read all your comments and I adore every single one of them and of you<333 Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed and see ya in another chapter. Lots of love dms always open for anyone<3333