Prologue

Geneva, January 1936

(Y/N) Hoffmann looked out of the window on his side of the train to view the vast swiss countryside with wide open fields and mountains looming in the background

Almost makes me think I'm in Austria again. Hoffman thought as he continued staring at the sight before him, relishing it before he would have to enter the city of Geneva.

He prefers the comfort and compactness of the city yet does not enjoy the downsides of it, the impoverished lounging about cluttering the streets, the amount of criminals searching for a way to grab a quick buck from someone, and the revolutionaries spewing their nonsensical thoughts...

(Y/N) shook himself out of that train of thought, now is not the time to be political, now is the time to ready himself for what will happen once he reaches Geneva.

When his father said he would be going to Geneva to achieve his higher schooling he wasn't so sure at first, not due to fact that it was too far from home or he felt the school wasn't prestigious enough, quite the opposite in fact, the issue lies in that in only around 200-300 Kilometers away was the increasingly revanchist French Commune and with the region of Romandie being majority French speaking, this bad situation only being made worse by the rise of one George Valois speaks of a highly Irredentist vision of the Commune that would most definitely lead to war if he would to take power, but unable to go against his Father's wishes he went anyway.

Suddenly (Y/N) realized from his window that they are nearing Geneva, not wanting to be unprepared he begins to gather his things and clutches tightly onto them and prepares for the moment of arrival.

However he slowly loses focus as he begins to think about what exactly he will find there...

Perhaps some friends? Perhaps I might just get my education and go? Or even perhaps I might find a L-

Hoffmann's train of thought was broken by the fact that he has realized that the train he has arrived to the station he steadily stands up, walks to the exit, and steps off the train and onto the platform. He let out a sigh of relief of the fact that he was not late. He goes to find a bench to rest at, once he does he watches the train chug on off to its next stop he has one though...

Well, no turning back now.....

(End of Chapter)
HOLY FRICK I ACTUALLY FINISHED SOMETHING SWEET MARRY MOTHER OF GOD

anyway i played the Kaiserreich Visual Novel recently and really like Ophelie, so i made this, this is also the first story i have ever made so feel free to point out any flaws you see