Chapter 3. Last Part

Rin can't sleep. Did she actually like him? Or is it just because he's so nice to her? She started to blush. She tossed and turned until she finally fell asleep.

BEEP!! BEEP!!

Rin's alarm went off. She checked the time.

"7:30?!?" She exclaimed. Rin jumped out of bed, put on her school uniform, got her shoes on, started to leave, then realized it was Saturday.

"Dang it. I'm dumb." She said to herself. "Wait, my package was supposed to arrive today." She said as she opened the door to go check the mail. In front of the door was a little Teddy bear; the same one Len had tried to give her when she rejected him. Tied to the bear's hand was a note.

Hi Rin! Here's that Teddy bear I tried to give you a couple days ago. I love you!
                             Len

When she read the words, "I love you" she knew that he really was a sweet person. She immediately changed out of her school uniform, and bolted out the door.

She ran all the way across town, so she could finally tell him how she felt. When she got to his house, she had to stop and take a breath. While she was calming down, Len saw her from his window and sprinted outside.

"Rin! Rin, are you okay?!" He said, panicking.

"Len! Finally!" She said in return. "Len, I finally know how I feel!"

She pulled him into her arms and buried her face in his chest.

"Len, I love you too!"