A crush?

Right down in the shadow of the tree, I saw a couple kissing Thier breath out. With a gasp I turned a blind eye to it. I am a high school student, I don't want to waste my time on love and friendships.I want to study and achieve my dreams.This was my plan from the moment my High school started.

Until one day, I met a boy. He was so hardworking,passionate and handsome, I have never fell in love with anyone.I don't knw what is this feeling but I am sure I am feeling it for the first time.

He sits alone, studies alone, he doesn't have any friends.He is just like me,my heart beated fast whenever I heard his name.

It was middle of the semester,all children were busy studying for the coming exams.Library was filled with silence and a lot of children, I sat in a corner with some books I had and started revising it.
In the middle of the library, I saw him sitting and concentrating in his book. For me, he is just like his name.'Day'- he will be as bright as a day.

I realised I was not studying nicely,so I went out finding a quite place.My mind was full of his thought,I was not able to resist myself wasting time on all these stuffs.The park was so quiet and the wind was so smooth, I laid down and relaxed a bit.I thought of forgetting him till high school ends,then I'll catch up.But it was like impossible, then a thought came into my mind.

"is this how it feels when you are in love"

it wasn't a thought I said it out.I slowly realised I have a crush on him, he is just like me.A nerd who want keeps distance from all kinds of fun to study.I went home and slept.The following days, I always went to speak to him.But my shyness didn't allow.

One day, it was evening and soon the break was going to start.I used to sit in the left-corner, First row.I glanced at Day who was sitting just a bench after me. For the first time, I was caught in action.I flinched and turned away when he looked at me,I was happy that he looked at me but at the same time I was worried because he know I was stealing glances at him.

The bell rang and he came to my place, where I was sitting.All other children were living one by and I and Day were in a corner. He asked me with a cold tone "Do you like me?I caught you staring at me a lot".
I was in loss for words, so I looked down shyly and shouted with my voice down "IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT!!" after saying this I ran away.Now, he will be suspicious of me.I should have told him I liked him,school ended quickly and I didn't slow down for him to catch me. I ran till I saw my house, I live alone so no one will ask me anything.

I lived in a apartment 2nd floor, there were only two rooms and one room was empty.I lived in the other room,
my room was small and capable for a person to live. I kept my bag aside and went towards the fridge. I drank a bottle of cold juice and sighed "Today was such a long day" I said to myself.i heard a door knock, I walked towards the door and opened it

"you run so fast" A cold tone.

I gasped and Got shocked, I pinched myself to know if it was true. He came in leaving me shocked there. My crush in my house?I started to go mad, I asked him nervously "Day? can I know why you came here??"

To be continued.....