Tourbus

Today is the first day of tour and Bieber already in my room. "Goodmorningg Jassie!" He says. "Ready for fucking tourrr?" I can miss school for this tour so I say "no school yes, being with you no."
"Common don't be like that. We're gonna have so much fun together." He walks to me and give me a hug. He has his hands om my waist and I'm starting to feel butterflies. There you have it. The confusion again. "I love you jas." He says and walks away to go downstairs. I'm here in my room tryna figure out what just happened. And what I feel. Am I in love with him? I'm not sure. Cause I always hated him. And I still do, but when he touches me I feel, idk loved...
I'm walking downstairs and in my window I see the tourbus already standing there. My mom is talking to Justin outside. I grab my package and walk to the bus. I'm ready to have some fun.
I'm in the bus sitting next to him. Justin.
We are talking about songs he made and about all his exes. He's single now and all friends have a crush on him. Everyone has a crush on him. He's like perfect. And that's what I hate about him. The always being perfect. It's quiet and he's staring outside. I look at him. Wow he has beautiful eyes, I see. He is very stunning. At the moment I didn't think of what I first said before about hating him. No I just feel happy. Happy while watching him.