Memphis

It's already an hour later and I'm still struggling with my feelings. But, I think I figured it out. I like him. I think I do. Justin is busy with a new song. We are in Memphis right now and I see on the titel of the song concept "Memphis" standing. All I see is: "I love you, I need you, I need you here to stay." What? He is in love with someone? I know he has no crush right now. He had told me other wise. Last time he was in love he told me all about it. I wanna ask him about the song but in too scared. I see him making another line. "She give me butterflies and they won't go away." Fuck it I'm gonna ask. "You are in love with someone?" I ask. "Uhm, yes." He says. "Omg who is it Bieber?" "You know her very well." He says. I wanna ask him but then my mom call us. "Justin, Jasmyn come on we're here!"
I'm backstage and Justin is putting up an amazing show up there. I'm watching him and starting to feel butterflies. The song "all that Matters" is up and before he starts singing he scream something. "This one about and for a special girl." Is this about his crush? About who is this?
Bieber is done and he walks to me. "How did I do?" I hug him. "You were amazing!"
We are at the dressing room and he put his shirt up. I see his sixpack and look away very fast.
"You can look, it's no big deal." He says with a smile.
He walks to me and say: "you are beautiful, you know that?" I'm starting to blush. He comes very tight to my face and grabs my face. One moment it is quiet.
Our faces are very tight to each other. Tighter, tighter, and we kiss. It feels like I'm in heaven and it feels like an hour kissing. We stop and he goes back to dressing. We act like nothing happend, like everything was just a dream. But this was real. It was very real.