Beginning of tour

"Jasmyn wake up!"
I hear my mom screaming at me. It's the first day of rehearsals for Justin's new tour. My mom is Justin's manager. Yes, Justin Bieber. So many people are jealous at me but I don't see it. He's so overrated. People at school wanna be friends with me all because they wanna met him. People are using me and it's all his fault. I'm 16 and Justin is 18. I walk down the stairs and I see my mom sitting at the table. Right next to Bieber. "Morning Bieber" I say at an mad tone. "Morning jassiejass!"
He always calls me that ughh i hate it.
He always wanna be friends with me but I don't like him. He's the reason my life is so fucked up...
"Are you ready to train for this amazing tour?" My mom asked to Justin. "Yes ofcours! It's gonna be so cool!"
My mom always have gives more attention to him then she does with me. He's the reason she's got rich and stuff. "Hey Jas, what's up with you this morning? You look unhappy." Justin says when my mom walked out of the room. "Yes you are the reason!" I say. "Is it because of the attention your mom gives to me? Cause I can talk to her if you like?"
It's actually pretty cute that he says that and one moment i think of forgiving him, but then I think at the fucked up shit he gave me and I'm mad again.
"No it's okay" I say. And I walk to my room.