Tickles and Tinkles

Danny quickly changed out of his schoolgirl outfit and, thankfully, had privacy for the rest of the day. He tried to pretend like the afternoon's events hadn't even happened, focused on schoolwork, and was feeling some semblance of calm...until Mark and Laila barged into his room, Laila shouldering her backpack and Mark carrying a gallon jug of water. They were in a renewed debate about whether Mark would be able to last two weeks without orgasm per the conditions of their bet. 

"I absolutely can!" Mark insisted. 

Laila scoffed. "You're not going to have a choice in the matter, Baby Marky, because your body is just going to do its thing and you will have a wet dream! You'll wake up all wet in your undies, cranky and crying, and worried about ruining your sheets. But you won't have to worry about a thing because I'll be right there to get you into a nice cozy diaper and you won't have to worry about having any more accidents in your big boy pants for two whole weeks!"

Mark rolled his eyes and retorted, "Oh no. Once I've outlasted these two weeks, you're going to be Miss Pissy Pampers. Speaking of which...hiya Danny!"

"Aw Danny, why'd you take off your schoolgirl outfit?" Laila asked. 

Danny instantly lost it and practically screamed, "I didn't want to wear that!"

"Wow, somebody's cranky!" Mark laughed. 

"But you looked so cute in it," Laila added.

"It was fucking Alice! She totally lied and framed me and now she wants me to shit myself in biology!"

"Uh-oh, somebody used a naughty word!" Laila admonished. 

"You're not listening to me!" Danny yelled back, tears at his eyes.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's just take a deep breath," Mark said. 

Danny couldn't believe it. They weren't listening to him! Nobody was listening to him! Nobody believed him! He felt like he was going crazy. 

"Come on, just take a deep breath. We'll all do it together."

Mark and Laila started taking exaggerated deep breaths, as Danny stared at them furiously.

"Do it or we'll have to say you were being naughty in our daily report!" 

So Danny took several deep breaths and, resentfully, he noticed feeling calmer. 

"There? See, isn't that better?" Laila asked. 

Danny nodded. 

"Good, so let's just take a little break from the whole Alice and schoolgirl thing, okay? Besides, it looks like you found some of your old clothes to wear, so that should make you happy."

Danny nodded, he did feel better about his clothes. He had changed into a gray tee shirt and his last remaining pair of black gym shorts. Even though the shorts were a size too big for Danny and very loose on him, they did little to hide the bulkiness of his solid white diaper but at least they were actually designed for guys.

"Cool," Mark said, "Now we can talk about this..." and he waved the gallon of water before Danny. "Dr. Jones said you need to start drinking a gallon a day, so this is how we'll keep track. We'll just fill this up each morning and you need to have it empty by the end of the day, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever," Danny said. 

"Great, and we're starting late today so you better start drinking some now."

Mark gave Danny the jug and Danny took a sip. 

"Oh no," Laila said, "You're gonna need to chug at least half of that now."