Kiss Me

As Danny made his way back to the dorm, he suddenly spotted Jennifer. Her brown hair was pulled back in a pony tail, she wore tight jean shorts, a dark navy polo with Kappa Kappa Gamma's gold letters, and she wore a red backpack.

For the briefest of moments, he forgot about his wet diaper, onesie, plastic panties, and shortalls. He was just a regular guy, wearing chino shorts and a tee-shirt, boxer-briefs, working up his confidence to smile and say hello to her. It was a nice vacation, but made all too temporary by the fact that Danny spotted Jacob - his former roommate, best friend, and fraternity brother confidently laughing and smiling and apparently saying more than just hello to Jennifer, who was smiling and beaming right back at him. 

Danny was crushed. How could Jacob swoop in like that? That wasn't fair! Danny wanted to confront them but he couldn't do so in a wet diaper. He needed to be more careful with Professor Moore because she had a way of talking and thinking that made his diapered lifestyle feel acceptable, but if Danny ever wanted to have a chance at resuming a normal life and dating a girl like Jennifer, he'd need to graduate back into adult clothing. 

But, it was too late, and Jennifer and Jacob spotted Danny, and headed right for him. 

"Hiya squirt!" Jacob said, causing Jennifer to giggle and respond, "Stop, you're too much," but clearly she was enjoying Jacob's teasing. 

A gruff "Hey" was all that Danny could manage to say. 

"Uh-oh," Jacob said, "Sounds like someone is a little grumpy diaper pants!"

Again Jennifer giggled. 

"Is it because someone's diapey needs to be changed?" Jacob asked. 

Danny's face went red with shame which confirmed that he had soiled himself and both Jacob and Jennifer started laughing out loud. 

"Oh man, Danny," Jacob finally said, catching his breath, "How did you ever manage to not wear diapers? I can't believe it! It's only been like a few days and basically anytime anyone sees you, your diapers are either soaked, filled with crap, or both!" 

"That's not true," Danny exclaimed, "I've only had a few accidents, and they weren't even my fault..."

But the way his voice trailed off belied his growing lack of confidence - he had been wetting himself every day and had even pooped himself once! He shuddered at the reminder of Alice's ultimatum - that he would need to voluntarily poop his diaper in his biology lecture, sit in his stinky mess as though he wasn't even aware that he had soiled his diaper like he was a dumb baby, and then announce that he had pooped his diapers only after the professor inevitably asked about the stench. If he went through with that, how could he deny needing his diapers in future run-ins with the likes of Jennifer and Jacob? 

Jacob just laughed harder and said, "Aw, you hear that Jennifer? The baby's only had a few accidents in his diapers! And they weren't even his fault!" 

How could his former best friend and crush both turn on him like this? But then he remembered Jennifer's words at the sorority - she had been so ashamed to have been previously romantically interested in the campus diaper boy that she needed to make it clear to everyone that she really didn't like him, thought he was a big loser, and had to become one of his biggest tormentors. 

"Oh, by the way, Danny," Jennifer said, "I forgot to tell you that some of my sisters left you another present in your room. They think you'll absolutely love it, especially after everything you said in your little recruitment video for Beta Chi."

Danny gulped, he had tried to block his entire experience at Kappa Sig from his memory. 

Jacob's face got red with anger and he spat, "Danny, you should have just been a man and taken the beating and never uttered all those pathetic words. You really screwed over the entire fraternity because you didn't have a spine."