1 (two lines)

A girl standing near the dressing table in front of the mirror with a pregnancy kit in the hands waiting for the results.

And there were two line!

"No-no" she whispered it to herself to some those two lines would be the best news , to other two lines could be the worst news.

"This cant be right.. this has to be wrong.. I'm gonna take another test" she said and felt dizzy thinking about that night when this happen to her..

It happened almost a month back when..

"We're dating today is our first day as couple" a women said wrapping hands over the men sitting beside her.

"What!?" A girl sitting in front of said almost shouted.

"Asim and i are dating!" The women again said.

"Really!?" The girl sitting in front confirms.

"Con-congratulations" the girl said.

"naaz you're happy!?" The women asked to the girl sitting she's shehnaaz.

"Yes I'm ha-happy himanshi" naaz smiles.

Asim, naaz and himanshi have been friends since middle school. To be more exact asim and naaz know each other from childhood and Himanshi later on became their friends, but since the three of them had been friends for so long it's difficult to say who became friends first to whom.

Naaz taught the three of them will remain friends forever, she didn't realise they were allowed to do that.

She didn't think they could be more than friends.

She went numb and had a hard time thinking. Wanting to protect her perfect trio.

She had kept her feeling for asim hidden for long, only if she had know she could even just so she wouldn't let the time she spend liking him get wasted.

She would've at least told asim what she feel for him.

Seeing the two of them together these two who have no idea how she feel..... she feels betrayed.

But she did know that there wouldn't be the happy ending for her unrequited love.

So she wasn't reckless enough to want to have a one night stand just because of that.

This is until himanshi way too honest oversharing friend told her things.

"Omg! Asim's techniques... it's impeccable" she said holding a pillow over her chest and blushing reminding the night she spent with asim.

"Techniques..?!" Naaz asked..

"He is definitely a man if i knew he was this good I would've slept with him sooner" she said rolling over the thinking about her desired night.

"Last night asim pushed you on the bed and..?" Naaz asked out of curiosity and himanshi started rambling about last night making naaz blush unknowingly knowing what happens when a man and women come together on a bed.

"You must have a good time" naaz said some tears were about to escape from the eyes but she suppressed it.

"Yeah, I'm telling you it was amazing.. when will our naaz get to experience this" himanshi said still busy in her dreams of asim.

"Our naaz who dreams to become the perfect teacher, ethnically, educationally... so she made sure to be a virgin" himanshi triggered naaz and now a tear escaped from her eyes.

"I wonder if there's a nice man out there waiting to make her an honest women" himanshi said shamelessly doesn't having any idea of how much her words are hurting her.