﹒Stay beside me

Reminder:
Miya and Takashi are 14 here, Miya's parents are kinda abusive here or strict too.

I apologize if there is any wrong spellings or grammars in the story.

TW : Abuse (?)

-

Miya's POV :

Miya was crying on the ground, Tears keeps falling out of his eyes while his father was shouting at him and his mother just staring at miya giving no care about him being shouted by his father.

"Why do you never get good grades you stupid child?! You've been skipping school and getting these F's in your quizzes and exams, You don't participate in any school activities and even school projects, You're such an idiot you can't be my child, I do not have a child that is as dumb as a rock like you!" Miya's dad threw a glass bottle on the ground while miya was there crying more and is terrified.

Miya was sobbing and trying to think of a way to solve this but all he can hear is loud noises wishing that he can turn it all down but can't because he was so lost and having a mental breakdown.

Miya's mother walked up to miya and pulled miya by his ear. Ofcourse miya got hurt because of that and trying to make his mom let go of his ear.

"Mom.. Let go- You're h-hurting me."
Said miya while crying again.

"No, This should be a lesson to you young man. You better start studying more and focus on school a lot more than skateboarding because all you do is just skate and skate, you won't get anywhere if you just skate all around."

"Skating is one of the things i love to do the most why can't you just get that?!"

Because of Miya's answer Miya's mom slapped miya at the face. "And how dare you shout at me like that?! You're just a kid and i am your mother you are talking to. I was the one who gave birth to you and you give me that kind of attitude?!"

While miya was crying more he looked around and saw his dad holding his skateboard.

Miya's dad broke his skateboard Infront of miya while miya screamed because of miya's dad breaking his skateboard.

Miya pushed his mom away and ran to his skateboard that was broken because of his dad while crying even more.

"oh this kid-" Miya's mom was about to walk to miya again but the dad stopped the mom by going to miya.

"It's alright honey, Leave him alone now, He can't skate anymore anyways." After that both of them walked out of the room leaving miya all alone.

Miya was trying so hard to fix his skateboard but can't and kept crying about what just happened. He loves Skateboarding that much but his skateboard just got broken by his father. He doesn't know what to do anymore and can't ride a broken skateboard but can't also buy a new one since his parents might not allow him to buy a new one.

Miya carried his broken skateboard and ran inside his room slamming the door close and locks it while wiping his tears.

"It's alright miya.. You can fix this.. You cant just- quit skateboarding you love skating you can't just quit because of this.." While thinking miya was trying not to cry again until he heard a knock at his window.

He looked at the window and surprised to see the person who was knocking was Takashi himself.

"..Takashi?"

Takashi waved and gave a sign to open up the window so he can talk to miya.

Miya sniffed and wiped all his tears while slowly opening the bedroom window.

"Hey.. Are you alright, Miya?" Takashi said while looking at miya worriedly.

Miya sniffed and then looked at takashi but then slowly started to cry again.

Takashi jumped in the room using the window and patted miya one the head. Takashi made miya sit on the bed and sat next beside him while grabbing tissues and wiping his tears.

"Can you tell me what happened, Miya?" Takashi said while wiping miya's tears using a tissue.

Miya sniffed and explained the whole thing that happened to takashi.

"Ah.. It's your parents again huh?"

"Yeah.. but this time they went too far by breaking my skateboard."

"Y'know miya, It's probably best if you should rest for now. You just got slapped and stuff like that you need some rest or something from all of this."

Miya didn't know what to respond to that because he doesn't know what to say and just looked at the floor.

Takashi hugged miya. "It's alright miya, I'll always be here for you all the time. Just call my name and I'll be there for you. Don't worry about the skateboard, I'll ask reki to make you a new one, While it's getting made you can borrow my skateboard secretly."

Miya hugged takashi back slowly smiling because he's super glad that takashi is here.

While both of them we're hugging eachother takashi's phone suddenly rang.

"Oh wait- Let me just ans-"

Takashi was about to let go of the hug but Miya hugged takashi more tightly.

".. Miya?" Takashi looked at miya confused while he sees miya slowly looking at him.

"Please don't answer it now, Please.. I just wanna hug you more and more, Just this moment. Takashi, Stay beside me for this moment."

Takashi smiled gently and hugged miya back again.

"I'll always stay beside you, Miya."

Words : 919