chapter 3 your late!

A/n

Hey guys.... Don't slap me! I know I didn't post a chapter in ages...I am truly sorry,I was busy doing schoolwork...but I couldn't resist your pleadings...so here you go...enjoy!!

I race across the field searching for the egg with the x mark. We searched and finally reached a quite tall boy with spiky hair and hazel eyes with a dash of freckles on his nose...he looked lifeless...

he was guarded by a black egg filled with dark magic with a big fat white x on it...

"Okay..my heart un-" 'brrrrrriiiing!!' Went the bell rudely cutting in and ending lunch time, witch also ends my chances to save this guy!

I know how it feels....

to be stranded...all alone desperate for someone to pull you up before drowning, but that hand is not there for you to grab...

That lost feeling you have when you don't know the way home...

the feel for shouting for help but your voice will not be heard ...

That is when your true self has been slashed with negativity, namely when your guardian egg has an x slashed across it...

It is my duty to save people from this despair and I will do anything to do it, no matter what it takes!

The thing that surprised me was that the x egg straight away sank in to the boys chest...

the boy became normal and went to class...

"eh?!" I shouted curiously

I look behind and all my friends had the same shocked expressions.

"very strange..." said Kukai sinking his hands into his hair and ruffling it...

"come on lets head to class..." said Rima grabing my hand.

******************************

I get my bio homework book out of my locker and to class.

I got to class a bit late...oops?

we were being paired for a project

Rima was already paired....daim it!

infact everyone was...almost

"Miss Hinamori....Late!" said the teacher ...Miss...Fujimoto?

"sorry..!" I say bending down showing respect

"better not happen again!" she said tapping a pen against the book she was holding.

Her eyes were shown by the rectangle glasses, she had a pointy nose, the shape of her face was long ending with a pointy chin, her black hair was put in to a neat bun.

she was thin as a stick.... she wore a red top with a cardigan, a black skirt with stockings and wore boots were up to her knee.

"Anyways we are learing about zoology and to get an understanding you are doing a project, because YOU came late you don't get to choose, you are pairing with Hiroshi Akiyama" she said giving me a hard look.

Geez I came late big deal! First day of high school and I am already getting into trouble!