chapter 2 awkward greeting

"Amu chan.....! Amu chan!" I heard a familiar voice calling my name. Tadase kun was running from he distance me ''tadase kun!" I shout waveing... he rushes up to me "hi amu chan" he says blushing... witch made me blush...  It was the same old story.. your crush smiles and blushes at you, you smile and blush back it was kind of a rule... we both look down...

"HELLO!" shouts someone poping between the distance of me and tadase. It was Yaya! "Yaya!" I said waveing... she put on a cheeky grin 'oh no this can't be good' i said gulping air in. "What are you two lovebirds doing?!" she shouts out "Yaya!! why don't you say it louder I think an alien outer space didn't hear that!!" I shout-whisper to her getting embarrassed... Tadase kun stood there very red...

"Okay! I said WHAT ARE YOU TWO---MMMGGHHMM" I held Yaya's mouth. She stoped moving, I let go. "TWO LOVE BIRDS DOING?!!" she shouts real loud...people passing by look at us smirking. Now I am mad at that girl "YAYA!!" I shout, she sticks her tounge at me and runs, I chase her into the building leaving Tadase kun... oops!

*Shugo  Chara*
"Welcome back my loyal subjects!" said Kiseke holding the little  cape of his "your still the same"  said pepe 'yeah'  agreed ran miki and su " hey! a hello would have been  nice..." said kiseke getting insulted "hello kiseke" said dia kindly. Kiseke wasn't satisfied... dia nudged everyone "erm... hello kiseske" pepe, ran, miki and su said boredly "hello, know that's the respect to give a king" he said happily "whatever you say" said miki

***************************

'BRRRRIIINNNGGG!!!!'

Went the bell indicateing it was time for lunch
I had met rima and kairi. Rima was bit taller then last year, she was still just as cute...! Kairi liked me... I know heaps of people like me it's not my fault!! Rima came and huged me when she saw me... It was like grade 4 hugging me..! Yaya was in grade 6 so she still isn't in our school today morning she just came to visit us!

Me,Tadase kun, rima and kairi sat together eating our lunch... It was kind of awkward sitting next to two people who like me...(≧ω≦)
What if they fight over me?! Hey! It could happen!! "So guys how was your holidays?" I said nibbling on my tuna sandwich and breaking the silence..."Um.... it was good" said tadase smiling. everyone agreed.

"hey kiddos !!! "said someone ruffling  my hair and tadese's ...  It was Kukai soma! "Kukai!!"  said I excited. He cringed his teeth smileing widely... "this is highschool...." he said gazeing around "yup!" I say.

"Amu chan!" said ran worried "we sense an x egg!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?