chapter 1 New school (as in highschool)

**Yes I know the front cover doesn't have Dia's symbol! Don't throw rocks at me! This seriously the best front cover That I could find! But if it's bothering you soo much then do make me a better one for me! *wink wink nudge nudge* ;D

I open my eyes to see 4 pairs of eyes watching me, "is she awake" whispers miki "I think she's awake''says su "are you awake, Amu chan?" says diamond "yes I am awake" i say laughing. "get up amu chan, get up amu chan" ran cheered "ok, ok I'm up" I say getting up. "good morning guys" I say rubing my eyes "good morning amu chan" they cheer

It was my first day of seiyo academy highschool. It's a new year and a new school, it's going to be different. different feelings for each other, not the same childish feelings, but more mature and complicated feelings. I am not sure I am going to I will like this but I can't go back, so here i go.

Ikuto's been gone since last year looking for his dad.....it's been quiet around here without him. Not that I Iike him or anything, okay okay I might have a small feeling for him! But he confessed his love for me before he left to find his dad, he had told me 'where ever I go where ever I am I will come back for you' my cheeks started to burn with the memories....

I put on my red tie and black jacket and my black skirt with red innings. No it's not my primary school uniform It's a bit different and of course I put my x clip on... I skip down stairs to meet mama and papa, yes of course Ami my little sister too(5 years old)! Ami was posing infront of the camera in her new primary school uniform...

ahhh those were the days!! The funny thing about Ami was that she was confident... Not like me nervous, shy or intimadated of what was going to happen in the future. The thing is Ami had a way of looking at things in a positive way...

"good morning mama, papa and Ami!" I say as I come down into the kitchen "good morning Amu chan" mama says kissing my forehead. I scarf down my waffle and get my bag and put my books in them. "Ami ready to go?" I ask her "yes!" she says jumping up and down.

"bye mama,bye papa!" she waved ''bye!'' mama said with tears in her eyes, papa literally had a river off tears coming from his eyes ''oh they grow up soo fast!'' said mama wiping her tear away and giving dad a napkin (I would have bought him a bucket instead!)

''okay Ami remember you can't have a boyfriend, okay? Boys are Nasty!'' he said sniffing and lecturing her, I roll my eyes ''aren't you a bwoy? so your nasty?'' she said confused

''wha-wha-what?!'' he said getting insulted ''okay papa I will not have a boyfwend, I will have thwee!" she said holding five fingers. we walk off with papa still in shock ''But ami thats five!" he cried with his knees falling onto the ground as if someone died, he'll be alright.

I wonder how Nagihiko Fujisaki is doing...? My bestfriend was Nadeshiko Fujisaki , Nagihko told me he was her twin... But before he left he revealed that Nadeshiko and him are the same person... I was shocked...

arrived at our school, well Ami's school now anyway... It looked the same...beautiful with the deep delicate fragrance of the roses and flowers that that Rika had put hard work into... I could tell, she did well. (^~^)

''Bye Ami!'' I say as she runs into her school ''byeee!!" She says rushing in, not even looking at me. Sisters, you can't live with out'em

I walk up the footpath. I could see a tall building pulled across with some rose hedges griped to the wall, the 'Seiyo Academy Highschool' sign was plastered across the gate.

I take a deep breath... This is it my new school life begins threw this gate.. (∩_∩)