Friends with Benefits (R.S) (lime with fluff)

You laid there, panting, beside your best friend. It had been a while since the two of you had been in a intimate relationship with others. So tired of the struggle of putting so much effort to please someone else. It lead to a deal between each other that it would be all sex, no feelings. But we all know how that goes. Someone always falls for the other, it's just a matter of who.

"Thanks for the quickie, I gotta get down to the station." Robin said as she quickly shoved her clothes on. This was normal. It's how it's supposed to be, casual with no feelings. But you couldn't stop glancing back to her, watching the way her body moved as she put her shirt on. This was going to be a huge mistake.
-
As you were closing up the small bakery you worked at near your apartment, you heard the small bell chime from the door. "Sorry, we're closed." You said, not looking up to whoever just walked in. You were honestly hoping that they would just walk away. "Y/n." A shaking voice called out. A very familiar voice. As you looked up, you realized it was Robin. But it was not what you expected. She was red and teary eyed. "Oh, Robin. Whats wrong?" You say softly before coming out from behind the counter.

"I don't know, I don't know whats happening. Then I started walking and it led me here." She sniffled between some words. You got closer to her and pulled her into your arms. You, being slightly taller than her, rested her head on your shoulder.

It was weird. Not the hugging part or the crying part, it was weird how perfect this felt. You both fit together like a puzzle, a very comforting puzzle. Despite not knowing what caused her to breakdown, you still comforted her as her tears fell onto your shirt. "It's okay, I'm here. I'll always be here." You whispered. Her body seized up as your hands that were on the top of her back moved down towards her waist. You leaned closer into the embrace. The smell of her hair an addicting aroma. It smelled of lavender. Thats when you realized it. She was all you ever thought about. At work, at home, at the bar, and even when you were on the subway. She was on your mind 24/7 365. No doubt, you were falling and falling hard.

The girl in your arms slowly pulled away and looked into your eyes. "Thank you." That was all she said before you kissed her. It was sweet but cut short when she pushed you away. You swore you felt your heart stop for a second. "I can't do this. We swore no feelings because we knew it would lead to a relationship and we know how we both feel about relationships. And I'm going to need my best friend. I'm sorry Y/n." Robin quickly explained before rushing out of the bakery.

You stood shocked. What just happened.. Was that her way of turning you down? This would hurt more the you thought about, so you stopped thinking about it and got back to cleaning the bakery.
-
This isnt done, theres a part 2 but i wanted to post something for you guys to read :)