Type (M.H) (fluff)

One month after you joined the avengers. Thats how long it took for the guys to start pursuing you.

"Hey Y/n, I was wondering if you'd like to go get dinner with me." Bruce said, fiddling with his fingers. You smiled. Poor Banner. "Sorry Bruce, you're not exactly my type." You shot him down respectfully. He nodded and smiled before walking away.

"What about me?" Clint asked, popping out of nowhere. "Absolutely not." You laugh. "I was kind of expecting that." He chuckled.

-
Your training group (Nat, Maria, Steve, and Sam) was in the training room, everyone starting at their own pace. "Y/n, you shot down almost all the guys. How are they all not 'your type'?" Nat questioned while beating the crap out of a punching bag.

"Well for starters, they are guys." You smirked at the shocked expressions of everyone except Maria, who scoffed before smiling. "Whats up Hill, you seem like you know something." Steve calls out.

"It's just that I'm not surprised." You raised your eyebrows at her. "I mean, don't you guys see how much she stares at me? During meetings, training, missions, its endless. Thats not someone who's straight, thats someone who loves women for sure."

You blush at her explanation, not denying a single thing. "Well when you put it like that, I guess it was pretty obvious." Nat says. "I guess we know her type then." Sam adds, continuing his sit-ups.

"Brunette, independent, incredibly hot, and Fury's second in command." You say, enjoying as Maria smirked before heading down to the shooting range area.

"So basically Maria?"

"Basically Maria."

-
something small to fill in, schools been pretty tough