Chapter 4

Zander: BARBIE: ALL GROWN UP

Let's make this happen.

7,000,000 likes ~ 20,000 comments

---

Sometimes I regret taking part in the Barbie live action movie as it's something that people won't stop talking about. Zander loves to tease me about my role and I'm not surprised to see him post about it but I'm going insane. I have had four different networks reach out to me with the opportunity to reprise my role which I know is huge but I'm just not that girl anymore.

My Barbie is dead.

"Why would you post that shit?" I glare at my partner who is snickering. "Now I have the whole world in my DMs wanting to make that damn movie happen."

"It wold be great for your career." Zander tells me as he feeds Paloma who is happily kicking her legs. "You've got a daughter now, you owe that to her."

"No, I don't." I flick his ear and he winces. "P already has one to watch and that's not to mention the countless of Barbie animations available."

Zander glances up at me, "I'm just playing with you."

"Finish feeding our daughter, we need to head out in ten minutes and don't think about posting anything about me." I give him one last look as he chuckles and I head out to Paloma's nursery to pack her diaper bag. 

We are going to meet up with our good friends Megan Fox and Colson Baker who have been on Colson's tour for the past two months. Zander and I have yet to attend a show which sucks but he's playing at MSG sometime soon so we're definitely flying out for that show.

Your life really does change when you have a child and now we have two which is why we really want to build a stable life for them. Our children didn't ask to be born into this crazy life of ours so we owe it to them to make sure that they live their best lives.

"Holy shit." Colson's eyes widen in surprise as he checks me out. "There's no way that you had a baby three months ago."

I laugh a little while doing a twirl, "I still don't have an ass but the baby weight is gone and then some."

"You don't need an ass when you've got a chest like that."

Megan slaps his chest, "Colson."

"Daddy loves this chest." Zander cups my breasts infront of everyone. "I fuck them every night before I go bed."

"Dude." Colson smiles big as they high five eachother while I purse my lips at them. Zander gives me a wink before giving my boobs a squeeze and I push him away knowing that his making my body want him.