Chapter 16 || Secret admirer

Excuse me guys. Next chapter I'll post quotes. Kinda busy that I didn't prepare the quotes. I promise you lovely ones, for the next time.

Here we go.

Lee Aria

Mina shared all my " kill-your-self-Aria" stunts I pulled at the bar. I wanted to choke myself when I heard her say," And also threaten the girls to kill who were trying to touch him." The final nail in the coffin was the creepy hyena smile she gave me before telling me," You yourself kissed him, Aria."

I was dumbfounded. Not even a grain of doubt surfed because I knew the drunk me was capable of kicking Thanos in his butt. Why not kiss Thanos' son? The most annoying crazy creature that holds the potential to swap human's sanity into sand was my drunk version. 

Arghhhh! I fuxking kissed him myself. How am I gonna face him? It explains why he wore that massive grin. The irrigating smirk! 

Blimey!!! I wanna shove myself down 100 feet down the face of earth. How embarrassing!

"It's not like you never kissed him Aria," I heard my stupid heart.

"Shut up! Kissing him before and now it's different. I yelled at him to never follow me and here we are! Damn you!" My mind tutted. 

Sealing the deal with Mina with my stern face I rose on my feet. Walking to my room which was in the west on floor 1, I made sure I had my poker face. Thanking my stars I quicked my steps when I found the devil nowhere in sight. Striding towards my room I locked the door with my thudding heart. Leaning back on my door I cringed at myself hearing all the embarrassing talks I did with Taehgung. The snippets of the night were flashing in little sparks. 

"I married an alien!" Lol! Aria you are seriously a show! Poor Taehyung! Ahhh! Why did I even do that? I kissed that jerk! God, please spare some mercy. Damn! I need to inform Mina to not let the jerk know that she spilled the tea to me." 

Grabbing my phone, I immediately dialled her. Picking her call up on the 3rd ring she spoke,"

Yes, Hot sauce? "

"I need your help Mina!"

"Want me to kidnap your husband?"

"Certainly yes but---- she cut me off saying," He runs a mafia sweetheart, not me. Don't expect such services from me," she blabbered.

"Oh… shut up woman. Listen, just don't let the jerk know." I grumbled.

"Know what?" She asked in a confused tone.

"That I know what I did in the club last night," I gritted my teeth out. I wondered how on earth she was so dumb that I feel like pushing moutains to get her brain understand something. The dumbest best friend ever.

"Says the one who watches the reels or memes 3 to 4 times to get a joke," Mina snorted. Damn! She heard me.

"Why should I not know?" I heard someone else's voice. A sudden jolt fear shot through me as I walked into into the room and found the irritating jerk standing with his hands in his pockets and a stupid massive smug grin hanging across his face. 

The call with Mina was long forgotten. forgotten.

"What the hell are you doing in my room you sneaky moron?!" I gritted my teeth when I saw him walk towards me with his handsome smirk still intact. 

Albeit I hate him I can never come up with whether he was less attractive or not handsome. He was definitely the hottest specimen. 

A small smile escaped me when the snippet of me calling him an alien flashed. To add on, I called him ugly. Last night I bedevilled on his ego for good.