Chapter 46|| Love and Lunacy

Check A/N

Happy reading!

The floating darkness carried me to an estranged place. The harder I tried to yield light to my eyes, the harder the battle became. Soft foreign voices yet so familiar touched the lost memory lane. Dewy grass tickled my skin and a gush of damp breeze helped me kick back to life.

I found myself lying in a pool of grass and flowers. The baring sun hurts my vision, making me place my hands over my forehead to shield the dominant rays of the sun. The lawn scraped my walls of memories. My legs walked uninvited along the chummy aisle that led me to the cosy villa. My eyes traced the sight of the boy who had his hand against the sun in a protective way of shielding that person from the annoying rays. Allowing my curiosity to take the best of me I made my way towards the little boy. My gaze widened in surprise when I espied a girl laying down on the little boy's lap.

The facial features of the boy were intimately reminiscent of my husband while the little girl laying on his lap was my replica. Tears congested my eyes at the beautiful sight in front of me. I looked around in search of my husband who was nowhere found.

Taehyung?

My love!

The man who saved our family.

I ran inside the house with hopes of finding the man of my dreams. His scent relished my nostrils making me feel at home. Running across the rooms my ears perked up at the sound of a soft chuckle. It was my Taehyung's. I skipped my steps and halted across the room whose door was ajar. There he stood, his sturdy back facing me. His arms wound around a slender waist. Her raven hair was rhythming with the breeze. The woman was glowing with happiness. Pink in the face with his closeness.

"Look at my babies. Taemin is just so you. He loves Ariella so much." The woman laughed like misting snow.

"Of course, he is mine. He promised to protect his sister." Taehyung smiled, pecking her cheeks.

"He is just you! A heartbreaker!" The woman giggled.

"You think Ariella is going to give her husband a hard time less than you, Aria?" Taehyung chuckled in her ears.

Aria?

She was me. I was glowing with so much happiness and peace. I looked like a goddess by his side. All my happiness grew into threatening darkness when the arms that held me with love were gone. Taehyung was nowhere near me and I was a panicking mess.

The man whose arms held me in every time began to turn a glittering light and he was swept along by the breeze. The traumatised yells of mine and the little kids reached my ears. Taehyung was stranded alone in a desolate loneliness while I was chained away from reaching him. Every step I tried to get near a whimpering Taehyung I was pulled back. Invisible shackles held me from reaching and consoling my husband. I can't leave him. I will not leave him. I'll never leave him. My love wasn't too weak to fade along the breeze.