Chapter 28 || The eclipsed truth

************Check A/N*************

In the middle of the chilly night were poor souls laying on silk sheets, with dubious hearts and uncertainty

In the middle of the chilly night were poor souls laying on silk sheets, with dubious hearts and uncertainty. The tangled woman and man had their hearts eloped with partners they were forbidden to think about. They were engaged in dreams of wanting a partner they can never have. The air around them was filled with spiteful obsession as their thoughts. 

The fate binding their twisted paths in the labyrinth of tragedy where none could find a way out. The cursed labyrinth of fate and destiny would bury the story of the lost under the ground. It's a battle which decides the daybreak of their life only when the lovers fail to break apart. Taehyung and Aria were sealed with black rose destiny.

 Looking at the sleeping figure of Mina, the man carefully untangled himself and walked to the balcony. Dialling the number he waited for her to attend the call.

"Speak!" He said mechanically.

"How is everything going?" Her voice is hard.

"Mina had changed the meds already and it's the outburst between Taehyung and Aria that is gonna unleash his demons. They are in his parent's mansion and we get so many baits as his triggers. One such incident is gonna wreck it all and then it's on." He narrated with iciness.

"Did you spill anything to his men?" He inquired about the days she spent in the warehouse. 

"You are still not caught, aren't you?" She sassed not aware she was infuriating the devil.

"How is Mina?" She was sceptical.

"Sucking my life. Once I get Thea, Mina will be discarded." He replied with no remorse.

"Who else is involved in the plan?" Her curiosity made him grit his teeth. 

"Not for you to know!" He barked.  

"How will I get Taehyung?" Her voice reached octaves hearing him.

"In heaven!" He taunted with a sinister smile plastered on his lips. Her agitation made him feel powerful. He liked the control he could exhibit over his puppets.

"What do you mean?" Her voice was filled with angst.

"He will be dead!" The announcement felt lively.

"You are joking, aren't you?" She was shaking in antipathy.

"Dumb bitch! Don't snoop around me." He cussed at her prying antics.

"The fuxk! How dare you, fuxktard?" She riposted in aversion.

"I'll fuxking put you both in the coffin together." Slamming his hand on the wall, he threatened her cold-blooded.

"Fuxk yourself!" She yelled, unaffected.

"You fuxking minger has the audacity to talk back?" He bellowed with rancour. He shredded the women into a million pieces in his head.