Doing Your Hair

A/N:There is food involved and I got hungry while writing these so be wary of that!

TsuChoko

Tsu loved doing your hair,she loved playing with it.

"What do you want me to do today,honey?"She asked.

"Twin braids! " You say excitedly

'Akright,honey"

She parts your hair to the middle,humming lightly as she starts to brush and braids the left side of your hair.

Ochako comes in and smiles.

"Breakfast is ready when your hair is finished "She said

"Okay Mama"

Tsu finishes the left and starts on the right.

When she's finished she let's you go eat breakfast, it was pancakes with blueberries and strawberries.

BakuDeku

Bakugo always did your hair,he wouldn't let anyone else do it,except if it was your grandma and his mother.

That morning,Mitsuki was doing your hair,as Bakugo was cooking.

"Alright, baby girl,what do you want today?"

"Half up half down"

"Alright,love"

She starts to brush your hair,which was  a little tangled,before parting it and putting half of it up. She puts a small red bow at the top.

She let you go eat what Bakugo had made which was waffles.

Todobaku(Warning:Really Wholesome)

Bakugo or Rei did your hair.Rei loved doing it whenever she was allowed to.

That day Bakugo was on patrol,so Rei was doing your hair as Todoroki was cooking.

He was making scrambled eggs and French toast.

You never minded what Rei did with your hair, as whatever she did you knew you would love(wholesome grandmother-grandaughter experience) .

That day she was brushing it out first. She hummed lightly as she sectioned certain parts off to braid. You were curious since it didn't seem to what she usually did with your hair,she had sectioned three parts off.

She braided one to about half waynand did the same with the others,she then pulled them into a ponytail and used a white and red ribbon to use as a bow hiding the last pony tail and let you look.

You gasp and hug her,"thank you grandma,I love it"

She hugged you back and smiled,"I thought you would"

You both went to eat the breakfast Todoroki had made.

Tododeku

Deku or Inko did your hair.

That day it was Inko.

"Alright I'm gonna do something a bit different today,baby girl"

"Alright grandma"

She first parted off two parts and brushed them out,she braided down to half way before stopping and did the same with the other part,she then crisscrossed the braids,to ponytails using snowflake hair pins to keep the hair in the front so they stay in place.

You saw it and went to show Deku who was making egg cheese sausage breakfast pizza.

"Look how cute your hair is"He said,as Inko smiled.

Todobakudeku

It really mattered how you felt,all three of them could do your hear,or one of your grandmas or your grandpa.

That day it was after school,they could tell you had a bad day as you didn't put your backpack up,and didn't really want to talk to them.

Deku made you an after school snack like always. He knocked on your door.

"I don't want to talk right now" you said.

He opened the door and gave you your snack.

"Then what do you wanna do?"He asked sitting on your bed next to you.

"Can we watch a movie?"

He nods as you get up with him,he gets your other dads as well.

"Do you want someone to play with your hair?"

You nod and point at Bakugo.

You all go to the living room and sit down, you pick a Disney movie and they watch with you while Bakugo plays with your hair,twisting it and braiding it.

Momojirou

Momo did your hair,you never minded when she did it,as she always kept it out of your face,making it easier for you to see and making it easier for you to play your instruments. Jirou had bought you some since you loved playing with hers.

Jirou was making pancakes for breakfast as Momo did your hair. It was picture day and you asked if she'd curl it which she was more than happy to oblige to.

She curled your hair,and when she was done put half of it up,and using a ponytail and a bow to make it look cute,even if it was too girly for your taste you thanked her.

EraserMic

Eri did your hair,which you loved. She was always doing it,and even though your parents wanted to,she always seemed to beat them to it.

That morning they woke up,there she was doing your hair.

"Go make breakfast "She said,"I've got her hair situated."

"Eri today is picture day"Mic said

She looked at him,"I know, which is why I should be doing her hair anyways. If you did it you'd gel it up so much she'd look like you"

He looked offended,as you giggled.

Eri pulled your hair into a half up half down hairstyle and let you eat cereal which Aizawa made,he didn't cook a lot in the mornings.

KiriShido

Mina did your hair,it was understood by Kirishima as she was always great at fashion and knew what she was doing.

He went to cook eggs and bacon for breakfast, while Mina did your hair, she brushed it out and braided it before deciding on something else.

You were curious what she was doing,but knew you'd love it.

She muttered to herself while messing with your hair. She changed her mind ahout three times.

She soon settled on pigtails and used flower hair clips to keep spare hairs from getting into your face.

She kissed your forehead,as you both go to eat breakfast with Kirishima.

ShinKami

Kaminari did your hair, it was a fact he loved doing it and messing with it. He brushed it out.

"So what should we do today?"He asked.

"Space buns"You exclaim

He nods and smiles,starting to part two parts of your hair.

He starts pulling it up, braiding it before tying it up,using an electric yellow ribbon,tying it in a bow.

"Thats one Doan,now the other. Do you want another yellow or black?"

"Black!"You exclaim happily.

He nods and pulles it up and uses a black ribbon

So sorry this took forever,I had one planned,and after my hiatus I scrapped it,so here's this