Still here [Sakamaki Shu x Fem!Reader]

It was a rather average day in the Sakamaki mansion except this time it was filled with distant coughs, yells, screams and also whines.You were sick and locked in your room because Reiji said something like 'Filfth like you shouldn't be out like this...We don't want you spreading germs all over the house' or something.The nerve of that jerk! He even laughed like a hyena once he found out you were sick.

Everything you did was just stay in bed, thank Yui for taking care of you and cough again.The only vampire that actually pestered or cared for you was Shu.He would often sleep next to you and be around every night whenever he felt you needed someone to talk to.Even if the jerk left you to talk all alone and only listened to his porn music.

Oh!?You didn't know he doesn't actually listen to music?You found his CD's for his MP3 when you were cleaning the mansion some weeks ago.So, the oldest male was listening to porn whenever he was around the house or even at dinner.Probably school was the only place he didn't listen to it.Anyway, down to our own business.

As you were squirming, you found someone lying next to you only to freeze up having short blonde locks rub against your face making you break into a small smile and snuggle further into the cold vampire beside you.You didn't know why but around him you always felt soft and warm,like something was igniting you from inside.It was probably cheesy but you probably feel in love with the older Sakamaki brother and you didn't want it any other way.

"Nggh...So noisy...Stop moving..."Shu grunted once your elbow hit his stomach for the third time in the past five minutes.Giggling, you muttered you were sorry only to shriek once his callused hands grabbed your weak wrists, holding them above your head and stare down at you with cold and dark, blue eyes."Noisy...Misplaced....Treated like crap..Why are you still here?"He growled out making you wide your eyes, squirming for some seconds only to pant and turn your head around, feeling yourself ready to choke back with the coughs you had to held back.

"Stay still..."The blonde ordered, hovering over your neck, his fangs glinting in the light while your eyes wide in shock, your legs squirming beneath you only to let out a loud and pained moan once the fangs pierced your delicate neck.The lack of blood soon got visible due to your flu and the fact your vital liquid was sucked out of your body, you sighed and whimper softly.Shu, sensed your distress and let go of your hands, gripped the back of your hips and bough you closer to his body, his fangs retreacting while he licked and kissed the mark he made.

Your fingers found rather numbly his hair, gripping the back of his skull and bringing his head closer to your neck, whispering his name in a pleased tone only to smile and look at him with beaming (e/c) eyes."Because you are still here...That's why,I will keep myself alive to keep you company...You perverted blondie."You laughed only to squirm once the male let out a tiny smirk and rub his nose against the side of your bust making you blush and stay still, grunting his name rather loudly and in a whined tone.

"Shu...Oh god...don't bit there!"You squealed only to groan outloud once the male pierced the skin right above your right breast, taking rather large gulps of your blood which you found amusing because it sounded like he was choking on it.

Leaving that aisde, your legs become numb, your breath slow and your eyelids heavy, sleeping tugging at the back of your mind while your fingers kept themselves curled into the familiar blonde locks and his dark blue jacket, keeping him closer to you.As a savior, as a barrier, as a lover.

"Go to sleep, (Name). Sick people need to sleep..."Shu whispered, placing a little kiss along with a wet towel on your forehead, wiping his mouth with the back of his head which he cleaned soon after and take a seat on the chair next to your bed, holding your hand and kissing it once in a while.

His eyebrows furrowed whenever you squirmed or moaned in pain during sleep but he was always there, whispering sweet words to you and rubbing your stomach or cheek to make you feel alright.And his cold skin always calmed you down.God, how you loved when he touched your burning skin with his cold one.

But why so much care, anyway? Oh well, only this older brother could say but neither of you dared to speak your feelings out loud to each other, because you guys knew, that you shared the same feeling.Words weren't as strong as actions in this world, and for him to stay awake and take care of your sickly form was enough to prove the fact he loved you as much as you loved him.

And that my dear reader, was enough to break all this family and race rules.And neither his brothers or your God could break your bond apart.