[Come back] Reiji x Reader (+Laito & Ayato)

Slight bondage and really deep words! Don't like don't read!

Bloodstocks, you better listen to the warning~

Huehue,first time trying to write for bondage but I actually roleplayed it some time ago!Don't kill me,I tried ^^"

That was it, with a loud cracking noise the whip hit your sensitive thigh again and again, over and over.You actually lost counts how many times he had hit your skin with that blasted toy!

You weren't a horse for fucks sakes! But neither were you rejecting all the pleasure and stinging pain it left behind.

"Tck...Do you still reject all the pleasure that you get from this? How unlady and uncalled for.I know it turns you on, look you are drenched wet."The male growled out, pressing the handle of the whip against your coated wet panties and rubs the material furriously, keeping on calling you names which you don't dare to reply back.

As if you could anyway,the gag in your mouth is enough to prevent you from crying out, only muffling your screams of pleasure and pain.

The rope binding your hands behind you is good enough to show how submissive you were and also the blindfold keeping your vision in pure darkness.

A feather like feelings runs up your red and injured thighs before something is pressed under your panties making you jolt and try to kick your legs up only to find out the bastard had them tied to the bed's post which made your escape impossible.

"This should be enough to show you how much you actually value for us...How cute and innocent you look but deep down you are just a slutty human that likes it so deep she can't see what a whore she becomes."Reiji abuses you verbally, his lips barely brushing against your ear making you twitch and squirm into the bed due to the toy turned on maximum speed inside your lacy underwear.

Juices already leak down your legs and sink into the bed sheets under you while your conscious starts to fade due to the mixed pain you keep feeling.Getting your thighs slapped, the toy along with the male's fangs sunk deeply in your neck, taking large gulps of your blood and calling it sour, muttering they never cared for her and she was simply their livestock.

Breathing heavily, you ignore the saliva dropping down your chin and pant, rolling your head to stare at the ceilling only to shriek softly when a hand strokes up your thigh and rubs your hip in a loving manner before the fingertips trail up,caressing your stomach before two hands grop your breasts, fingers pinching and pulling at your nipples before a warm mouth takes one in making you gasp and let out a muffled squeal in pleasure.

"Disgusting.Did you let all of them do this to you?"Reiji asked making your head move towards his voice only to shake your head furiously and try to tug at the bonds holding you down.

"I see...Good girl, I might give you a prize now but first..."He cooes while stroking the flat surface on his tongue down your neck, licking the bit marks and grunt softly only to trail his kisses down your chest, playfully biting at your stomach before sinking his fangs into your hip making you cry out in pain and try to squirm.

A loud crack echoed into the room making your blood freeze in your veins and pant softly hearing two familiar, mocking voices that whistle at the sight of you and the second oldest brother.

"Oi, foureyes! What are you doing with my slave?"Ayato barks out loudly before cussing loudly and stalk towards the bed, smirking at the sight of your shaky and pleasured body before he ripes the binds off while Laito compliment Reiji for the pervert he was.