Jealousy is a sin [Sakamaki Laito x Fem!Reader]

Trying to clean the table after dinner was never an easy task, mostly when a certain red headed male with a perverted grin on his lips was coiling around you like a snake. Laito was never that type of guy to let you breath neither stay all alone with other brothers in the same room. He was probably overprotective but that still didn't help you and your hormones right now, which were boiling up in rage.

Thought, right now you were there with a sadistic Kanato that was sitting on his table chair, Teddy in his hold while the red head was nowhere to be found which surprised you, a lot.

"L-Laito-kun! Not there!" A timid voice echoed in the room from upstairs making you pause in your work, narrow your eyes and look towards the staircase seeing a shaky Yui rush down and try to escape a blood thirsty, familiar red head.

Another loud shrink of the females mouth come making you grit your teeth, wanting to murder either the blonde or the male, whichever worked anyway. Hissing, you wanted to pounce on them and slash the two of them with the fork you were holding. You could use that as a weapon, ok?

'Stop being jealous, [Y/N]. That's what she is here for and you are only a second bride...Nothing more then a slave and a new toy for them to chew and fool with.' You kept telling to yourself in your head only to return to your cleaning, moving under the table to get all the silverware that was thrown today.

"Laito! Please, don't!" Yui's voice yelled out making you frown, jaw tightening while your hands shook by your sides. 'Please, sound more convicing then that...' You wanted to yell at her only to find yourself lean back from the table, Kanato giving you a sympathic look, already knowing for your growing fond of the male only to glance at the two. The blonde was throw onto the couch while the red head caged her there, towering over her and even baring his fangs, wanting to bite her delicate neck.

A little cuss left your mouth, your hands had been stabbed and cut by the silverware without you noticing the tight grip you had on them. Kanato leaned over and grab your forearm, tugging you upstairs with him, a little scowl on his lips.

"I thought you were enjoying the show, bitch-chan~" Laito purred while licking the blonde's neck, his green eyes shifting to your form and the purple haired males that kept dragging you upstairs despite your cries to let you go.

Huffing, laito pushed Yui away from him, his furry coat shifting under him while he turned around, glaring harshly at his triplet for stealing you away from him. He would make you and him pay for that.

----Later----

"Kanato can you stop this game?" You pleaded the male, tugging on your restains that were a pair of handcuffs tied to the bed frame. Of course the idiotic teddy bear lover thought you wanted to kill yourself and caged you in his room. Almost looking like a damn mummy right now with your hands bandages like that. The bastard even took his time in licking all the blood off your hands, and in a rather sensual manner too.

"Bravo, [Y/N]. I never knew you had the hots for my younger brother...Tch, tch...What to do with ya?" A familiar voice ringed in the room before your crush stepped from the shadows, smirking faintly at you with those half- lidded, green eyes.

He stepped closer to the bed before caging you in your vulnerable state, his fingers already starting to make work of unbuttoning your shirt buttons."Always sticking to his side, mocking me, getting me jealous...And now you are the one jealous of me spending some time with the other bitch-chan? How cruel of you..."His voice stung you and made your heart pick it's pace in your ribcage,almost making you want to hit him in the stomach.

So cruel, so damn stubborn, such an hypocrite...He never saw how you cared so much for him, always mocking your love making you want to kill him. After all, killing in the vampires families meant the ultimate love confession, no?

His fingers rubbed your smooth stomach, drawing patterns around your skin only to graze his fangs around your neck and collar bone making you shiver and try to back away from him, silently cursing Kanato and the stupid handcuffs.

"I am shocked..Thinking I would leave such a nasty, little bitch like you...I feel offended..."Laito murmured in your ear making you bit back a loud moan, shifting on the bed making the male's smirk wide up in a scary manner. Almost felt like he was the predator while you were the prey, which you were, pretty much.

A little sigh had go past your lips when his own connected with yours, tongue snaking and twirling around your own, even exploring all the wet cavern of your mouth making you dig your nails in your palm and gasp, panting lightly when he leaned back.

"Let's work on your sudden jealousy...I'll make you totally forget about your doubts of my love for you..."Laito purred in his sluty manner, hips bucking in yours while he wrapped your legs around his waist, pressing feather kisses down your stomach making you gasp and throw your head back when his fangs sunk into your hip.

You could hear how heavy his gulps were making you squirm and call out for more from him, biting on the inside of your cheek and lick your lips sensually. Hell, if he was being a tease, then you were sure as hell going to pay him back with the same coin.

All that was lost thought, when his fingers tug your pants off and curl around the top of your underwear, chuckling mockily at how flustered and submissive you were.

"I'll just make you know how deep you are my own bitch, ok? Never doubt about my love bitch-chan and I might not want to devour you whole~"He hissed out while tugging your underwear off with his teeth, making sure to keep eye contact which killed you.

And from then on, you never doubted his undying love for you, your blood and your body.

-------------------

Yey! First request on this site was made and finished. Sowwy for the late update. Exams for this semester are killing me and I started my driving hours nows which are only 15 meetings, equal to 30 hours of driving the schools car. Getting ready for the strip club. Now I should start working on my lemons.

Hopefully you liked this one neko-chan :3 Now off with me to hear the Vanded Carnival Drama CD's...More love from those hotties <3