One.

Out of  all the activities Lalisa  Manobal did often, take care of her flowers was her favorite one. She loved to spend hours plating, watering and picking her gems, thinking about who would love to buy it. She knew this profession wasn't very popular around Kingdom Astaraceae's capital, Dahlia, however nothing gave her more delightness than cultivate lilies, roses, daisies, tulips, dahlias and many more.

Lalisa would sell her flowers to her neighbors and some high-ranking people who their servants would look for her beautiful flowering. The young lady made a lot of effort to help her parents in anyway she could. Nichkhun, her father, and Sunmi, her mother, were fabric sellers who were born in Rosales, Kingdom next to Astaraceae, and left the place to run away from poverty and start a whole new life. The result of her parents efforts was a simple but comfortable life and Lalisa was really grateful for them. She had two years old when they arrived at Dahlia and she didn't have any memories from Rose, the city she was born, because all her great times were in Astaraceae.

The young woman learned everything her mom taught her without questioning where Sunmi learned it or why Lalisa should learn it. When asked, her mother would always say: "I was close to Rosales' Royal Family and I learned everything I needed." No more questions. "You will have an important future, my dear, and you will need everything I taught you." While walking away from her gantry and heading inside her home, she kept her head full of thoughts.

"Hello, mom! That smell delicious!" Lalisa entered her home and greeted her mom inside their kitchen with a kiss.

"Hello, sweetheart! I'm making your favorite!" Sunmi smiled and the younger lady appreciated her mother's beauty.

"I thought you were making my favorites?" Nichkhun entered the kitchen and hugged his favorites women in the whole world.

"Well, you and Lily have similar tastes which makes my job easier." Her mother giggled.

"I can't argue that." The man smiled and started to help his wife and daughter to prepare the dinner. Lalisa loved these moments with her parents. She felt lucky and loved and that's all what mattered for her.

"Okay. I'm almost finished. You both should clean up, then we will eat." They obeyed Sunmi and left the kitchen. After some time, They came back and set the table, starting to eat after that. Then, a strong knock on the door was heard which startled the family.

"I will see who it is. You two stay here." Nichkhun stood up and went to the door while Sunmi and Lalisa peeked from behind.

"Yes?" Nichkhun said after opening the door and facing a Royal Guard.

"Is this the residence of the Manobal family?" The red headed man asked.

"Yes, Sir. Would you tell us the purpose of your visit?"

"I have a direct order from King Taecyeon to take your daughter, Lalisa Manobal, to the castle."

And with only that few words, Lalisa's life changed forever.

Prince Jungkook knew that any other news would not have more impact on him than what his father just told him.

Earlier in the day, he was sparring with his cousin Jimin and thinking about when would they be together again with his friends. After that, he headed to his father office to take the assignments the King asked him to fulfill. However, to his surprise, his father gave him a life-long task. To marry a woman he doesn't even know.

All his life, he didn't feel threatened by the possibility of marrying in order to political purposes because he knew his dad very well. He knew his father wouldn't force him into something he doesn't want. That is insanity! Even more now that Jungkook is involved with the woman he loved since young, Kim Yerim. When finally he had the courage to be with her, he is told otherwise.

"I know you despise the idea of marrying someone you don't know, but that was arranged before you were born, before I was born and truly respect our ancestors choice." Jungkook knew that. He acknowlegded for all his life how King Taecyeon respected the past members of the Royal Family and their decisions, but it didn't make the young man change his mind.

"Does mom know this?" The Queen may be his chance of changing his fate. She would help him.

"Yes, she does and I may say she is not pleased with the idea, because the lady grew up as a commoner but she still a part of Rosales' Royal Family." The stood up and looked outside his magnificent window.

"Wait. A commoner? That is madness!" Jungkook exclamed and turned around. "She will never fit as a Princess, much less as a Queen!" He had everything planned in his mind. He would ask Yeri to be his princess and future Queen and he doesn't want any of his plans to change.

"The young lady's mother, Sunmi, was one of the Princess of Rosales. I have met her in some visits there. She was supposed to marry my brother however she fell in love with a Royal Guard and ran away. Sunmi was disowned and started to live as a commoner, but after some time her husband and her came to live in Dahlia and have a very paceful life." King Taecyeon sat back in his chair and looked at his son. "If it wasn't for an agreement between Rosales and Astaraceae, Sunmi's family would never be mentioned again."

"What kind of agreement?" Jungkook wanted to know what he was getting himself in.

"In every generation, must have a marriage between an Astaraceae and a Rosales. That way our aliances keep strong. It was this way with my brother and his wife, the previous King and Queen, and it will be this way with you too." Jungkook shook his head with the thoughts running his mind.

"I do not understand why use the commoner to fulfill the agreement."

"None of the ladies from the house of Rosales have reached the age of marriage. Most are childdren only leaving us with Lalisa Manobal as an option and I trust you, son, to make everything in your power to acomplish this."

The young man knew very well this was also his duty as a prince, but he wouldn't fall without fighting back.