Fourteen.

"My belly is so big." Yeri giggled and turned to Jungkook. She was so glad his marriage didn't change their relationship, even though she preferred to be his wife, being his lover was enough for now. They still spend time together and she still lived in the castle, in a secluded section.

As for Jungkook, he couldn't help but being anxious to his future. A month after his wedding and apparently nothing changed. Lisa only spoke to him when it was extremely necessary, for example in the visits to allies and around Dahlia, but if not for the sake of appearances, she would always be quiet. He knew she was gentle and chatty with others, even the servants. The prince felt weird for thinking about his wife behavior while staring at Yeri's belly. Inside of it was his son, or daughter, his very own blood. He really felt excited for this but had this feeling bothering him.

He felt unease and could't ignore his thoughts about Lalisa after his kid was born. His feelings for Yeri didn't feel strong as before and his mind would always wonder the kiss he shared with Lisa, the very few bearable moments they had and, of course, his jealous moments when he saw Lisa with the guards or Taehyung.

The prince was aware that he was expected to have heirs with his wife because one would be the ruler of Asteraceae in the future. However, their relationship was distant even if their chambers were beside each other after married. He only stared at the locked door that connected both rooms. He would stare for almost hours or maybe until he knew that Lisa was leaving her room only to get a glimpse of her. That's how he lived for the past moth.

"Jungkook, I'm talking to you!" Yeri was angry at his lack of attention.

"Oh... Yes, it's big. How many weeks until the baby's birth?" His hands went to his hair.

"Ahm... I'm not sure... Maybe only some months after. I found out when I was three months." She looked nervous to her right but Jungkook didn't notice. "I was talking about something else. What if we fix a room to the baby? In the kids' part. It would be beautiful."

"I'm not sure if my parents would allow us to use that part of the castle. It is reserved to the heirs."

"What do you mean? Our baby is a heir too." She was really angry as Jungkook never seen before. He felt weird.

"I mean a legitimate heir. Of course the baby will be loved but He won't be able to occupy the throne in the future. You already know that." The prince scratched his eyes tiredly. Yeri was showing a very different personality. He wondered if it was because she was pregnant or she was always like that and faked to be a white lotus in front of him.

In the other hand, Kim Yerim was desperate thinking of how she can make Jungkook stay with her as much as he can, so he can avoid Lisa. She can't afford lose him. Not when she will be having a kid with him and that will give her more power. There's only one problem in her way and her new name caused bitterness into Yerim's mouth.

Jeon Lalisa.