Seventeen.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Jungkook asked angrily after bringing Yeri back to her room. "You certainly are not in your right mind! A murder attempt? Yeri, why would you do that? And you're pregnant. What if you hurt the baby?" He directed his eyes to the crying woman that was sitting on the bed while holding her baby womb.

"I have told you before! I won't stand that bitch taking the place that should be mine!" Even while crying, the woman still carried hate in her voice which worried the prince.

"That do not depend on you! You should have understood by now. The priority now is the baby, our baby. What if my father decides to send you away?" The man ran his hands through his hair in distress. "I'm not sure what my father will do now... I don't know if I can't fight him on his decision." He took a deep breath. "I don't know you anymore. I'll take care of everything you and the baby need, but you need to face the consequences of your actions."

A knock on the door was heard drawing their attention. Jackson was outside informing them about the King's call. Yerim was trembling, afraid of the consequences she would suffer. The silence gave a chance to Jungkook think over what happened. He would never think Yerim would do something crazy like that. And worst, Lalisa was hurt.

What the prince wanted to do was check on his wife and comfort her. If someone came to him and said his feelings for Lisa would grow in such a short time. He didn't want to admit but having Lisa around made his feelings change. Jungkook felt terrible for realizing that he didn't loved Yerim as the way that he did before, considering now that she was carrying his child for six months but all her actions and words were showing him an ugly sight of her. However, his heart beat faster when he recalled all the interactions he had with Lisa, including their kisses. He remembered their rare talks, all the chances he had to contemplate her beautiful features and how pretty she was just for showing a bit of her heart for those who deserved, which he didn't.

It was too late for Jungkook now. The prince knew he shouldn't be feeding those feeling but he regretted his past actions deeply. He couldn't take Lalisa's side on this recent matter because it would be too dangerous to stress Yerim that much and he wasn't willing to take that risk.

The noises their steps were making was the only thing that could be heard on the corridors. It was close to dawn and the servants probably were preparing the first meal of the day. After reaching their destination and knocking on the door, the King asked them to enter his office. Only the royal couple were there and the atmosphere wasn't positive in any way.

"I would like to have patience to lecture you, but I can't." The king exhaled and was visibly angry. "This is not a matter of dislike or any hard feelings Yeri holds against Lisa. You tried to murder her under my ceiling." By this point, Yeri was cried her heart out and sobbing very loudly. "If this was a normal circumstance, you would be condemned to death and no one would be able to avoid it."

Taecyeon looked directly at his son that was beside Yeri. The king knew Jungkook would try to defend her but this time, everyone knew that the prince would not be able to do anything to save Yerim.

"Taecyeon, I think she knows she did wrong but..." Yeji tried to mediate and decrease the King's anger.

"That's why she will face her punishment: she knew it was wrong but still went for it." He stood up aiming to finish that talk soon. "You're going to live outside the castle, far from Lisa and anyone who lives here. If I could, I would order Jungkook to stop seeing you but I can't. However, you won't step inside the castle and guards will make sure you won't leave the house I will put you in."

"My King, please, think wisely. She's on her sixth month. Soon enough, she will give birth and needs support." The queen tried to help Yeri, the girl she once had much affection for.

"She will have people to help her, but she won't be around anymore and that's final." He left, leaving a crying Yerim and a speechless Jungkook behind.

"Jungkook is really crossing the line! He shouldn't support the acts of that crazy woman

"Jungkook is really crossing the line! He shouldn't support the acts of that crazy woman." Somi vented her anger while fixing Lisa on the bed. It had passed good minutes since the incident and, after getting checked by the doctor, Lalisa only wanted to wait until the pain stop and rest, but her sister-in-law was too worried to let her alone. "I hope my father send her away! Jennie is not even here! I'm sure she would help me and protect you."

"I just want to sleep. I'm so tired and my throat and body hurt." The older woman said with a raspy voice.

"I understand, I understand! I don't want to leave you, but I know you will rest way better if you're alone." The youngest bit her lips unsure of her next actions. "I will come back to my bedroom... I'll check on you later." Somi left with a heavy sigh, giving room to Lisa think about her life.

Nothing would have prepared Lalisa for all the things she was suffering on the castle. She missed her old life, her occupation and her parents. She never thought that she should be worried about literally surviving while being married to the prince. With all those thoughts, she fell asleep.

After hours, a knock on the bedroom's door caught her attention. She kept herself silent waiting for the intruder to go away, however she was curious to know if Somi was the one knocking. Then, she stood up to answer the door after the third knock. The sun was up and she guessed it either ten or eleven in the morning.

"Yes?" The princess spoke weakly thinking that maybe Nicha was on the other side.

"Lalisa? Can I... Can I talk to you?" Surprisingly the prince was the one knocking. "Please." He closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

"No."

"Lisa, please. I know you're hurt, but I need to talk to you." He tried again.

"Jungkook, I don't want to be nowhere near you right now. Marrying you was the worst thing that happened on my life. Leave me alone!" Despite the raspiness on her voice her words were strong and firm.

"I know you are deeply hurt by my actions, but I need to make myself clear: I do not support Yeri's actions toward you."

"Actions? She tried to kill me!" She spoke behind the door.

"She did." He took a deep breath. "That must be my fault. Maybe she let those thoughts grow on her because of my relationship with her... I didn't do anything to prevent it and I am really sorry." Hearing his words, Lisa didn't want to think about all those possibilities. It wasn't the time.

"I don't want to hear you, Jungkook. Just leave." Lisa didn't realize the silent tears running down her face. She only wanted a normal life, fall in love and marry a good man, but instead she stuck in the awful place, in a loveless marriage with a prince that showed her nothing that she dreamed of.

Lalisa decided that she would cry a bit more, but tomorrow she will plan on how she would live her days.

________________________________________________________________________

Hiiii! I know I really took so long to update, but I won't promise I will update soon...

I've been very busy, so I will write when I have time. Please, be patient. <3