Chapter 4: Nightmare the wingwomen.

Skid and Nightmare are 11 and Pump is 10. "And how long have you liked him?" Nightmare asks, "Almost ever since we meet. I'm so scared to tell him." Pump says as he curls into a ball, "I just want to hold him tightly and love him." Nightmare nods, "Got it. So you need help confessing." "Yeah pretty much." "Ok. Good. We are getting somewhere! So.." Nightmare grabs a skeleton mask, "Ok. Pretend.." she puts the mask on, "I'm Skid. Ok?" "Ok...." "Great. Now, Pretend you are confessing your undying love to me." "Ok...." Pump stands up and walks towers Nightmare.

"Skid." "Yes?" "I have something to tell you...." "Yes. What is my best spooky friend!" "Ok. Skid does not talk like that." "Sorry. continue." "Ok." Pump fiddles with his hands, "I know we have been friends for a while....and I am so happy that we are because you're the bestest friend I could have asked for! But..there something I need to tell you...." "Yes?" "Skid. I love you. More than anything in the world!!" "Pump. I love you too." "You do?" "Yes." Pump smiles, and then laughs, "This is so weird!" Nightmare joins in, "It is!! Haha!!" they laugh it off, "Ah....this would be that part I kiss you but your not actually Skid so.." "Yeah. Don't do that. Hehe, ew, hehe." Pump sighs, "Ok I think I can do it." "You think?" "Yeah. Let's go!" "Ok." Nightmare shrugs as they go to Skid place.

Pump walks up to Skid's door and knocks. Skid answers, "Pump! Hi!" "Hey...Skid. I have something I want to tell you." "Ok! What is it?" "I....I um...Ok so...I want to tell you that." Pump looks at Skid. He's not wearing his costume so Pump can see his hair and his eyes and his sweet smile not covered up, "Uhhh...." "Pump are you ok? He's red." indeed he was, he was as red as an apple when it's that perfect red color, "I'm fine! It's just...." Pump looks at him more and the realizegen hits him. He cant do it, "I want to ask if we can go to the park today!" Skid smiles widely, "Yay! Ok! Yeah! We can! Hold on! I'ma go put on shoes!" Skid then runs into his house.

Nightmare walks up to him, "Pump. What in the underworld. Was that!?" "I'm sorry! I freaked out! You had the mask! He didn't wear it today! I panicked!" Nightmare sighs, "It's fine. We just need to practice more. For now, you need to Survive a day at the park with your crush." "Oh, that's easy! I have been doing that since the day we met!" "Ok! Good. Then let's pick this up later and for now, have fun!" Skid then comes back with their shoes and his costume.

"Ok, let's go! Bye, Mom!" "Bye honey! Have fun!" Lila yells back, "I will! Love ya! Ok. Lets go!" the three of them then run off to the park to have fun.

-Done! Sorry for the looooong! Wait! But I hope this made it up! Have a good day or night!

-Word count: 527