First Kiss

Kuroko-

You and your boyfriend had been dating for a few months now and you were wondering what was wrong with you. He hugged you and held your hand and kissed your cheek of course, but he never kissed your lips.

You starting to think that something was wrong with you. Your friends have asked you at least once a week if he's kissed you yet and you've always had to say no.

And today was the day that they asked you, but it was also the day that Kuroko was picking you for lunch with the basketball team.

"Has it happen yet?" Your best friend asked excitedly.

"You know it hasn't," you say a little sadly. "I'd have already told you if it did."

"Well, he better kiss you soon."

Kuroko then walked into the classroom. "Y/N-Chan, are you ready to go?"

You nodded your head quickly and grabbed you bag while your friends jumped a little bit in fear. He's go to the classroom every day, you'd have thought they'd be good with the whole "lack of presence" thing now. You sure as well were.

While you two were leaving, he grabbed your hand and squeezed it tight, it didn't hurt though. You looked at him a little confused and was about to speak when Kuroko moved his head quick to yours and plant a small kiss there.

Kagami-

You were always so short, especially compared to your extremely tall, basketball playing boyfriend. It kind of irritated you that he always had to bend down so much to hug you.

Though I guess that him being tall isn't all that bad. He always gets things for you when you can't reach them and he looks so intimidating to other other guys that try and flirt with you.

One day, you were reaching for a book at the school library when Kagami grabbed it for you and held it out of your reach.

"Kagami, I need that for my book report due next week."

"Really? Then how about you do something for me?"

"Like what?"

"A kiss."

Your face turned more red than his hair at that moment as he smiled down at you. You looked up at him and nodded. He leaned down and you placed both of your hands on his shoulders as your lips soft touched his.

You reached behind his back and grabbed the book, pulling away from his lips and smiling at him before running off to go check it out.

Aomine-

This one happened before you two started dating. And it was all because of Satsuki.

There was a new art festival being show cased near a sakura orchard and she invited you and Aomine to go with her and a guy she also invited.

You agreed to go since it would be on a Saturday and you didn't have any plans that day. When Saturday rolled around, you got ready, said bye to your mother and siblings and left to go to the festival.

You got on the train and instantly saw a tan sleeping figure on the train and mentally took note that it was Aomine. You walked over to him and smiled down at his sleeping figure.

You were looking at him for a little while and the train jerked to a stop. Your body was thrown to the side and you closed your eyes and tensed up your body for when you hit someone or hit the floor.

But you didn't hit anything.

Instead, a large hand went to your back and steadied you from there and another large hand had grabbed one of your hands. You opened your eyes to see Aomine sitting on the edge of his seat and holding onto you.