002

「002」

The sun eventually set on Winterfell and shone through The Couple's window, falling on Margaery's face. She covered her nude body with the furs strewn on the bed, hiding her face with her arm.

She giggled, staring at her husband's shape, recalling the nights they spent together, exploring one other. She ran her fingers along his chest, feeling his auburn sparse hair on his chest. She heard him stir underneath her, she straddled him and peppered kisses along his neck, leaving little marks to fond over later.

It had been a few weeks since their wedding. Olenna departed a few days ago, relieved that her grandchild was in good hands here. The newlyweds couldn't keep their hands off each other, sneaking dinner up to their rooms and not returning until they got hungrier.

Margaery looked down at her spouse, pleased because he was so handsome. When Renly refused her family's plan, she was disappointed. She could be in the south right now, eating lemon cakes and relaxing. She shoved these thoughts away and returned her attention to her spouse.

She laughed as she saw his eyes open. His gentle hands brushed up against her legs and settled on her waist. "I think every man wants to be woken up like this," he said grinning up at her. "Lord Stark," she stroked his cheek, kissing him on the lips and lightly biting on his bottom lip.

They heard quick knocks on their door, which eventually opened. Dayron leant up fast, covering Margaery. They both exhaled in relief. "Get dressed, you two lovebirds; your father wants to see you." Catelyn chuckled and shook her head before closing the door.

The couple exchanged silent glances before breaking out laughing at the Scene.

<<

 The two of them walked into the Grand hall hand in hand. Dayron gave the Bannermen a nod of his head. He turned to face his father, "Why did you ask us?" he inquired. "It's time you learnt what a lord's responsibilities are," Ned Stark replied, motioning to the spare chairs beside him.

Margaery bowed her head in respect for her father-in-law and sat on one of the chairs, her hands resting on the ancient wood arms like she would a throne. Dayron sat beside her, looking back at the men standing before them. The pair looked powerful together, the future Lord and Lady Stark.

"Lord Forrester, please step forward," Maester Luwin said, and the grey-haired man got to his feet, the sound of iron armour as he moved to bow to Eddard.

"My lords, my lady," Gregor Forrester started, "farmers who resided next to House Forrester have been slaughtered by Wildings, and children have been butchered."

Margaery's hands clenched hard on the wood. She heard stories of wildlings, folks who were from beyond the wall, only ever hearing about them in horror stories told by her brothers to scare her.

"Should we send troops?" Dayron inquired, his gaze fixed on his father. "The wildlings have been apprehended, but I've heard that others have climbed the wall," Gregor explained.

"I've also heard tales of wildlings scaling the wall." Maester Luwin added. "Climbing the wall?" Eddard inquired, perplexed. "I have never heard of wildlings scaling walls.

"Send ravens to the Great Houses and instruct them to send soldiers to the wall and investigate," Dayron replied firmly. He turned to face his wife, who smiled at him, reassuringly.

"Is this your decision, My Lord?" Eddard, who sat with his hands clasped in front of him, was asked by Maester Luwin. As he pondered, the room was deafeningly quiet. "My son and his wife will go on a tour of the north, trying to persuade the houses to send men," Eddard said, rising up. As he walked out of the room, everyone bowed.