006

「006」

(smut ahead)

That morning, they left Last Hearth and rode towards Karhold, held by House Karstark who were one of the many loyal houses to the Starks. The atmosphere between the group was different than when they left Winterfell; it had a certain familiarity to it like a group of friends.

Margaery shared deliberate flirty glances with her husband she did not feel shy around him, and yet she's never been shy. Dayron returned her gaze with bright red cheeks and an averted gaze.

As they were in the company of Margaery, the group traded jokes with each other, avoiding those that were derogatory to women. Margaery threw her head back and laughed, tightening her grip on her reins as she nearly fell from her horse as a result of one of their jokes.

They rode for a whole day, sticking to major thoroughfares. Along the road, they observed travelling tradesmen and farmers. The riding party decided to rest for the night near a stream. Dayron assisted Margaery in dismounting her horse, and she kissed him on the cheek before looking around.

Margaery fanned herself with her hand and ran her fingers through her hair in exhaustion after travelling across the country like this. She sat down hard on a nearby log, took a long breath, and looked up at Dayron as he directed his soldiers to position the tents. 

Margaery had to admit she had grown fond of her husband over the past few months, as she felt herself blushing and grinning at how direct her husband was. She treasured their small moments in bed together, where they'd learn everything to know about each other. Dayron walked back towards her and kissed her on the forehead.

"You seem disturbed, my love," he said as his brow furrowed and his face etched in concern for his wife, he cradled her face with his hands. Margaery put her hands over his, "does your father really insist on us touring the entire North?" Margaery asked while biting her lower lip pouting. "Yes, we must acquaint ourselves with our bannermen, I shall govern over them someday and I tend to do it well," Dayron said with a hearty chuckle.

"I suppose you're right," Margaery said solemnly, knowing she couldn't change his decision. She sighed heavily. Her entire body hurt after days of riding a horse. "I'm sorry, I'm simply exhausted," She continued. 

>>

Margaery stepped into the tent, her belly full. She pushed the flap aside, the heat from the fire warming her. Her head ached from the long horseride, but she was glad to be off the horse. She stood at the end of her shared cot and begun to undress. First, she pulled off her gloves, revealing her cold hands.

She undid the buttons on her riding jacket, letting it fall to the ground. Next, she reached for the hem of her thick cotton chemise, pulling it over her head. The cotton fabric felt foreign and heavy on her skin after so long in the South.

Her hair was pulled back into a tight braid which she did herself to keep it from flying into her face and all directions. She undid her braid and let her her now curly hair down.She turned around when she heard the tent flaps open again and saw her husband walking in. "Karhold is a day or two ahead of us," he said, and she nodded in response.

She saw that he was getting more and more tired as the trip went on, with darker bags under his eyes each day. She watched him walk over and sit on the bed with a large sigh, and she knew that he was thinking the same thing she was- how much longer until they reached the end of their trip.

She walked over and stood over him, reaching out to run her fingers through his red curls. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensation. She leant down and placed a kiss above his brow. He opened his eyes and smiled up at her, "how do you know what exactly I need at the right time?"

When she smiled back at him and knelt down to be at his eye level, she answered, "a wife knows these things." He gazed into her eyes, ran his own down her face, and fixated on her lips.

She chuckled noticing this and pressed her lips against his, their lips moved against each other fighting for both of their pleasures. He pulled her body against his and she wrapped hers around his waist, his back fell down against the covers.

She straddled him as she reached for her chemise and pulled it off. He admired her body and ran his fingers down her back making her shiver. With both of them now nude, she leaned down to kiss him again, this time with more urgency.

His hands ran up and down her body, exploring every inch of her as they kissed. She finally pulled away, gasping for breath, and reached for his hardness, guiding him inside of her. They both moaned in pleasure as they began to move, their bodies intertwined as they moved faster and harder.

"Oh gods- fuck yes!" She came hard, clutching the headboard for dear life as he pumped his seed into her womb. It was an orgasm unlike any other she'd ever experienced. As she came down from her high, she watched him continue to pump his seed into her. She stroked his face with love, and she could imagine a child with his eyes and hair.

writer notes: UM 1k views that's so amazing! I can't believe people actually want to read this. ty so much! I have never written smut before, so I hope it's up to you guys' standards.