Water Plus Skin Equals Scales

“Blake! Blake!” I called out for him.

How far can that man run off to?

He knows he can’t go too far without me, since the Boss hasn’t lifted off that job but I no longer mind it.

I enjoy that some one is around since Lara has been gone and everything but we have to get a crack at things if we want to get anywhere.

“Oh come on Blake, why the hell are you afraid of some water?” I yelled.

“Wanda?” Someone asked, I turned to look at them.

It was another coworker as I sighed.

“What?” I asked.

“Why are you yelling for Blake, I thought you should know where he is.” They said,

“Well obviously I don’t right now dumbass!” I snapped.

They glare.

“I saw him go to the bathroom, the one cell one.” They said,

“Why didn't you just say that in the first place.” I said, and ran off to the bathroom.

Once I arrived at the male bathroom I soon knocked on it.

“Blake, what’s going on with you? Afraid of water?” I asked.

“Damn it. Yes I am afraid of water!” He snapped, from the other side of the door.

It was weird, I never met someone who was extremely afraid of water like that.

He didn’t want the water to touch him.

“Wanda.” He said.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“I want you to go to the lab, find me a new suit please. Maybe while you're at it you can find something as well. This could be an opportunity.” Blake said.

“B-but I don’t want to do it alone.” I studded.

”Then don’t do it, just get me a new tux please Wanda.” He said.

“Alright, alright, I’ll be back as soon as I can.” I said.

“Which will be probably 10 - 15 mins.” He said, as I sighed and started to walk to the lab.

| In The Lab |

Once I got in the lab, there wasn’t anyone around.

It was weird without anyone here. Then again not many people come into the lab.

he people who are in here the most Is obviously the Boss and Blake.

The thing was he never told me where he stored his suits at.

He must never leave this place if he has to store them here, when I come to think about it.

I started to look around the area, it was so dark, even though it had lights around.

It was more of the area and how it looked with the cams and a hallway behind the seat which was on my right.

Maybe his tux would be in there…

Or the secrets that Blake wishes for me to find.

I started to walk down the hallway. It had a red/ peach color lighting down it.

There was a door at the end of the hallway, two of them. The door that was in front was locked with a handprint and a code.