Danger, Danger Here We Go Again

"So here it is." Blake started to say.

"I want you to take experiment #13 out of the tank and into a water cart. I have the water cart ready out there already. Then take her to the Lab and go from there." He said.

"That does sound crazy and weird to do." I said, completely confused.

"Just do it, Park!" He snapped.

"Okay, okay. I'm getting to it." I said.

By this point everyone was at break so right now we were in the clear to take her out.

I pressed a button to make the other experiments go to sleep.

I ran out the under part of the tank and went to the glass and banged on it hard a few times where the carrier was at.

"13! I need you here now!" I yelled.

My heart was pounding as my breath was sickened.

After a minute 13 came to the glass, as I pulled the water cart to the side and put the carrier into the water.

"I need you to get in that blue cartier so I can put you in this cart. I have to take you to the lab. You're in trouble." I said.

I assumed that she was in trouble since Blake wanted her and she was the one that got her involved in this mess.

13 gave a nod and swam into the blue carrier and I pulled her up and put her to the other side of the glass and lowered her down.

I had to make this quick due to time and her suffocating from the air.

Once she was lowered enuf she hopped into the water cart.

I didn't bother to put it back the way it was, I grabbed a hold of the water cart and started moving to the lab.

BUMP, BUMP, BUMP

My heart was beating hard and fast, the fear was high again.

"God, Blake please make this through." I muttered.

I ran into the doors as they bashed open, hitting the walls as I got into the Lab. Blake stood by a white long table on my left.

"Bring it over!" He said, as I did so.

"Alright, help me get her onto her, alright?" He said.

I gave a nod as I grabbed her bottom half as he grabbed the other half.

Alpha's weigh more than the rest to be stronger, bigger, and to prove who was in charge.

She had to be 180, more of that weight went to her tail though.

We both grunted as we placed her on the table which she pretty much fit perfectly, the only thing that was off the table was her head.

Blake moved the water cart to her head and placed her head into the water.

"Where is the Boss?" I asked.

"Out looking, he could be back in here any minute. I opened the locked room and the safe. Go back there and grab Lara stuff. Just the file for now." He said.

I gave a nod as I jogged to the hallway and went by the two opened doors and the safe that was open.

Once I got to it I stopped and skimmed through the things until I got to Lara's part, I pulled it open and grabbed the file.

I ran back out the room and went to the lab area to get to Blake.

"I got it!" I said, as when I got in the Lab he ran over me and grabbed me and put me behind his back.

I looked over seeing Sir in front of him.

"So you're trying to tell her the truth, you can't do this. Lara is gone, give it up." Sir said.

I opened the file and started reading to get the truth into my head before it was gone.

My eyes were stunned.

I just couldn't believe my eyes, what was written on this paper, this couldn't be true!

I looked over at 13 and then I looked back at Blake. "13 is..." I said.

"13 is Lara!? She became an experiment... That's why 3/ 13/ 13 was the biggest mistake of this place, because of an accident ...." I said.

"So now you know... It looks like you're going to die." Sir said.

Blake pushed me to the side as I ran over to 13, or maybe I should start calling her Lara again.

I looked over and I could tell Blake was pissed by his face.

"You're not going to lay a goddamn finger on them!" He yelled.

"Why the hell do you care?" Sir snapped, Blake grabbed his own sunglasses and took it off his face.

"Because that day I also had an experiment with Lara!" Blake yelled, slamming his sunglasses to the ground.

The glasses shattered once they touched the ground, I was so surprised what was going on and nearly made my brain whirl.

Blake's eyes were yellow, he glared at Sir as he grind his teeth.

"Hmpf, that's why you wore those sunglasses non stop." Sir said.

"Yeah.. But what we did was wrong, the real reason why I was so afraid of you is because I was worried that you would find out I was infected as well but now it doesn't matter and as well I do have to arrest you." He said.

"Arrest him?" I asked, still surprised that he was infected by the accident with Lara.

Blake grabbed something from his pocket and showed a bage.

"I'm a part of the FBI, I was assigned to this place to blend in and keep track of this place. I also know who you are, I ran some of your fingerprints behind your back." He said.

Sir stiffen his body as Blake got up to him and took off his mask quickly.

His face was very pale and scratched up. His hair was gray and wight along with his scruffy beard.

His brown eyes looked up at Blake as he tried to swing at him, Blake stepped away.

Sir grumbled and huffed.

"Ted Hatcher." Blake said.

"Thee, Ted Hatcher, the guy who's insane?" I asked.

"Yep, that's him, he thought he could run off and make more things with inside mind. You made it for 2 years but we caught on, just wish to catch you sooner." Blake said.

Ted grabbed something from his back pocket.

It was a gun!

"Blake!" I yelled.

Ted took the shot but Blake seemed to manage to dodge the bullet as grabbed the gun out of his hand.

With the time he had the gun, he aimed at Ted and shot him in the head.

Ted's body fell to the ground as the blood was splattered, I was full of horror and I know it showed on my face.

Blake slowly turned his head towards me.

I shivered.

"Y-you killed him." I studdard.

He dropped the gun and was painting.

"I'm sorry, but he was going to harm you guys and I couldn't allow that and as well for the crimes that he has done, he was going to be killed in the end either way." He said.