The Plan

Fionna PoV-

I had to get up to go home to change for school. I wore a Blue belly button tank top with leggings and with booty shorts with my favorite lite sky blue sneakers and to top it all off with a short jean jacket with my hair up. I got all my school things and my flying spell and headed to school, i see Gumball standing near the gate and Marshall near the doors, i don't know what it is about Marshall but i just want to be near him all the time. So here i am looking at him in the sky not noticing that he is looking at me too and so is Gumball. I wave at them and flow down to go talk to them. "Hey sweet Fionna, how are you this fine morning," Gumball said will taking my hand and kissing it, i maybe like him and all but this is just to much for me. "Hahah, yes good morning Gumball, im good and how is yours," i said taking my hand back. "Is wonderful know that you are here and not that vampire boy," he said. I got a little mad, i don't like when he talk bad about Marshall, i was about to say something but Marshall came up and said something to him. "Will i know that but do you know that i can kill you right here and know Gumbutt," Marshall said, i laugh a little but not loud for Gumball to here i looked up to see Marshall smiling at me, i almost fainted; his smile was so hot i don't think being out here was helping me stay cool. "Good morning Fi i love your outfit today just like yesterday," He said smiling at my again, oh no i have to go, but i felt a hot presents behind me Flame. "Yo, hey everyone and Hi Fionna, you look much hotter then before," Flame said, i didn't waste and ran inside the school.

Marshall PoV-

I watch Fionna run in to the school after Flame head came up behind her, like what was all that about. "Thanks a lot man, you scared her away," He said to me; WHAT! It was not me when she felt you behind her is wen she left so it was you. I didn't even say anything i just left to look for her.

Flame PoV-

That stupid vampire messed up my chance to ask her out, man i hate him. "Man, that was my chance, but he had to blow it for me. I will do it with her even if i have to kill everyone that gets in my way." I said will walking away.

Gumball PoV-

I see him walking away with out saying a word to me; but i know what he want he just want to get with Fionna, i not going to say nothing to him when she run away from him she will be coming to me i know she likes me maybe i just need to keep that stupid vampire out of the way.

Fionna PoV-

Oh man that was close; yeah i don't like Flame he is not want like to say nice to girls in a gentlemen kind of way. So i ran but feel bad because i was talking to Gumball and Marshall, I know Marshall known why i ran he is a smart person(will for a died guy). "Fionna, wait up." I turn around to see Marshall flying to me. I stopped and waited his face came so close to mine, my face is burning up (he has no idea what he is doing to me, making me go crazy). "Um-Um, i'm-Um sorry i left it was because of...." I started "I know it was because of the Fire head." I laughed a little. "Oh, so my jokes are funny, you like my jokes?" He asked i looked at him and smiled and Said "Yes" we walked to class together, when he dropped me off to my first class he had to go to his. "See you later Fi," he said grading my hand, "Okay see you later." when he was walking away we started pulling are hands apart not wanting to let go, i see he fade in to the hall way and to his class room (sigh) i walk in to my class room, went to my set and waited for everyone else to come the day. I don't know why we change classes everyday I don't get to see him all the time but at lunch I will and may be gym but that don't help that I just want to be close to him.

Marshall PoV-

Why do they change the classes everyday I want to be with my princess not with people that don't even want to talk to me.

Flame PoV-

So I have a plan to get Fionna to go out with me. "I love you, Your the only one i love, no one will compare to you." I hear someone singing i walk over to see Fionna, she has a nice voice if i may say. "Hey Fionna," I said she turned and looked at me, looked down then just walked away. "Wait Fionna." "What, because you know i don't like you," she said. I feel stupid right now. "Will i want to say sorry and take you out, not like a date or anything just to say sorry for being so rude to you when we first met." She looked at me then looked away. "Okay, here is my number and where i live, we will do this sorry date next week Friday 8 o'clock. Okay" I said yes and she left i just stand there with the paper she gave me, i looked at it and was like 'My plan worked.' Know to make this "sorry" date go to her being my girl.

Fionna Pov-

I'm only going because he said sorry, i don't really want to go he is just going to buy me food and we are going to talk boring stuff. i'm sitting in my math class with Gumball, i still have a little crush on him I think, with his sweet words, but i just don't think i cant see me and him together. But i will tell him how i feel, soon.

3rd Pov-

Fionna look at him but don't see him she feel something pulling her to someone else, she know how it is but she don't want to believe. "May i go to the bathroom?" She ask the teacher, he said yes and she ran out, 'Set me free, go to him, set me free, goooo' That's all i here, set who free, go to who, why is this happening to me? "Fi, Fi Fi?!" she look up see Marshall. " Are you okay Fionna?" 'he only say my full name when he is worried about me.' "Im okay, i just have a little headache that's all." she said. " Oh okay, do you need anything?" He asked "No No, i'm good i will see you latter okay." She said will walking away. 'There is something wrong with her and i will find out' Marshall will do anything in his power to help his princess.

End of chapter.