12💛

Here is another update!

_____________________

Flashback continues...

After Their marriage, they met with every kid of the Orphanage home!

Sana cried her heart out...It was the place which gave her a new life... It was a place which gave her an opportunity to meet sidharth!

This place is really like her lucky charm, her first home and her husband knew that!

That's why, he promised that they will visit the Orphanage home, Once in a week!

...........

He opened the car door for her like a true gentleman making her Smile!

He sat in the car and he started driving!

In the whole drive, he kept adoring her, he kept looking at her time to time!

He held her hand by his one hand while his other hand was busy in driving!

She felt blessed!

She kissed his arm making him smile!

This small yet lovely moments makes them  happy!

The little efforts matters! To her, to him, to them!

.

They reached in his home! This was the first time, sana saw his house!

Though in this two months he told her many times to come and see their future home!

But she denied everytime as she wanted to enter in the house as his wife!

She wanted to enter in their home as Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla ❤️

.

The house was really beautiful! He opened the main door of his house and told her to stand outisde!

He went inside quickly making her confused!

But her confution turned into happy tears when she saw that he has come back with "arti ki thali " and other things which is needed for griha pravesh!

She felt luckiest while he looked at her and said...

Sid:

I live in this house alone!  I lost my parents some years ago in an accident. 

But I remembered their morals and tried to be a good person!

Everytime i used to feel like that I am Just living in a house because I need it.

But today for the first time, I felt like this is my home.

Because I have a family now! You are my whole world now shehnaaz!