"You kids hurry up, I have to leave for the whole summer too!"

"You are seriously leaving me to take care of this whole house?"

"Uh, yes, of course! Who else would be doing it? My friends want to spend time with me after years!"

Mom and Uncle were talking and talking, while I was running down the stairs with my packed stuff, almost falling while doing so.

"Hey Kue! I can't wait to get to that Summer Camp your brother and my mom assigned us to!"

"Yeah! It's nice that we're going to the same camp to the same activities and hang out with the same people!" My pink haired friend, Kue, said.

"Sure is!" I exclaim, and looked around the house. My uncle was still complaining on how he doesn't want to take care of the house by himself while mom just stared at him, unamused.

A few minutes, the conversation got to an end with dad finally accepting it. Just then, I saw from the window, that a yellow bus stopped by outside our house.

"Ah that must be the driver to your camp or something. I'll be going now too, bye~!"

"Bye Ms. Katsuri's mom. We'll go ride the bus now, bye Mr. Katsuri's uncle!"

"Stay safe!"

"Ya ya, we know!"

We hopped onto the bus and waved one last bye.

~~~

"Waaaaah! It's been hours, we're finally coming close I think!" I whined, "Katsuri, we are in the middle of no where, DID WE JUST GET KIDNAPPED?!?!?"

"Quit your complaining." The old driver told us.

He turned right and not-so far away was a gate. I am not a far sighted person so I couldn't really read what it said.

"Hey Kue, can you read that?"

"Uhhh, no. Too bad we're both near sighted." They said with a frown, "Is it just me or are there people over there?" They asked.

"Ehh... It does look like people. Oh, the other person is running towards the bus--?!" I said, just then a few moments later, the bus bumped into something that made a loud noise.

The bus doors opened and the old guy said, "New campers are here."

We got out of the bus and a guy steps up, rubs his head and welcomed us, "Hello new campers! Welcome to Camp Campbell!! My name is David, and I'm gonna be your camp counselor for the whole summer!"

"6 years in a row. You always get hit by the same fucking bus on the same fucking day." Another person says, he wore a blue hoodie and had poofy hair.

"Oh right, this over here is Max! He has quite a foul mouth." The counselor said, "I'm Kairi! My friend here, calls me Katsuri sometimes, but you can call me whatever you like!"

"And I'm Kurth, or you can call me Kue (pronounced as Kuu/Q)!! I'm pansexual and I go by They/She pronouns." My pink-haired friend said.

"Why do we care if you like pots and pans?"

"Wha-? It's not like that I- uh.."

"Well, it is a pleasure to have you here at Camp Campbell!! Right, Max?"

"David it has been 6 FUCKING SUMMERS SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ESCAPE THIS SHITTY HELLHOLE SINCE THE FIRST YEAR"

"L a n g u a g e , Max.."

"Oh and you two!"

Max called out to me and Kue, "You guys do NOT wanna stay here! This place is fucked up I tell you!"