Slipping?

"YES IT IS DAVID ITS UPSIDE DOWN JUST LIKE YOU" I could hear my mum yelling at her boyfriend-who yelled just as loud back- and I got up and peeped from the wall only to see him standing over my mum and I was about to prance on him.

"What?! What are going to do that hasn't happened to me already?!" She yelled. Fuck she was scared.
He just stood there and I was going to come out any minute, I had to.

Once I started to walk out from behind the wall he grabbed my mum and I lost it I ran up and started punching him. And not a girly way either, the way my dad taught me, punch his face and balls.
Pretty easy. Weak spots.

He got startled and I grabbed my mum seeing if she was okay-she was- and then I left with her grabbing the car keys. I wasn't going to re-live this shit again.

"Thank you" she mumbled as she sat in the car. I looked down and then at her, and she was waiting for my reply, sitting there looking at me.

"Its fine" I answered.

"No honey, really, thank you." She said again. God I don't get my mum.

"Yeah mum I know" I said.
She looked at me an smiled.

"Uhm...mum?"I politely asked.
Please listen to me mum. Please

"Hmm?"she turned around and asked.
Where am I even driving anyway?

"..why don't you leave him?" I asked and she looked down.
Fuck.

"...because...we can't" she paused.
"..we can't or else we have no money and he will hunt us down and-" I shut her up.
He isn't going to hunt us down you fuckhead.

"So you're only dating him for money?!" I asked and she nodded. Really...

"I know, but I'll try okay? For us...I love you okay Kimberly?" She said.

"Yeah..." I replied and she looked so upset.
What the fuck did I do?

I put on my music and my mum, of course, turned it down and I kept turning it up and she lost. She soon enjoyed the music though.

"IF THESE SHEETS WHERE THE STATES, AND YOU WERE MILES AWAY, I'D THROW THEM END OVER END TO BRING YOU CLOSER TO ME!!!" I sang and she laughed at me. Don't do that I'm cool mum.

"Cause I don't sleep at all without you pressed up against me" she said.
She knows the lyrics?! Mum?!

"You know the lyrics? Oh my god mum!" I said punching her shoulder lightly.

My mum was like my best friend, but one thing that was wrong, was that she was a total meth head. It made me upset but I didn't want to leave my mum, she hasn't gone ape shit crazy yet; and I'll be there until then.

"Okay okay, honey, Kim, where are we going exactly?" She asked and I still didn't know.

"Not back home, we can go stay at Thea's okay?" I said. She looked at me with he "that's a bad idea I don't need her mother knowing my business or your friend" kind of look. Damnit mum.

"Were going I don't care what you say" I said and she turned away looking out the window. Ah, mum you child.
-
We soon reached Thea's house

"Who do you think you learned it from?"
She answered. My mum is cool?

"Ha. No mum." I said and she smiled.

My mum started talking about my "date" with Cam. I'm calling him Can now oh great.

"So, how was that little date of yours hun?" She asked lighting a cigarette.

"Those can kill you" I said watching as the fire consumed the tip of the tobacco.

"Shut up" she said and added,
"So how was it girl?" She asked again.

"It was fine mum"

"Just fine?"

"Just fine" I said.

"I hope you two didn't fuck" she said looking st me smiling and I sent her a glare.
I wasn't a virgin, but it would be pretty unreal for my mum to know if we did or not, which we didn't.

"I don't know what to do.." I said. She looked at me confused and I pointed to the road, her learning what I was talking about.

"Just go back home, David is out getting drunk again anyway" she said, and I turned around and headed back.
-
Sorry this one is kinda short
Its like 12:03 am here rn omg....okay night anyway lub you⛄