The 'Date'

Okay I'm sorry guys but I'm going to take a little longer to update because I have to have my grades up a tad more. So in conclusion I'm making this chapter a little earlier so enjoy...and I'll probably update in another week. Love you guys✌

Thanks to xxstoriesxxx for  the  or part of the idea
-
Cameron finally found me in the school parking lot, because I guess I'm not the only girl with bleached hair there I suppose.
He said he wanted to take me to his house, supposedly his house is by the beach and I don't know how to feel, like woah am I going to see Cam shirtless? Is that a surprise? Okay woah Kim calm down hormones
"So...I was thinking maybe you wanted to go hang out with me on the beach?"

"Uhm...yeah sure, what are we going to do then?"
I asked curiously since there wasn't anything but the god damn beach here.
"Maybe, just maybe...."he paused struggling to grab something from the fridge.
"Having problems?" I said sarcastically, catching him giving me a irritated look.
"Shut up"he retorted and quickly added,
"Okay so maybe we can go walk down the beach? And I guess when when we get bored we can walk back in here and watch movies?" He asked, sounding more like a command.

"Sure, that actually sounds pleasable" I said and he giggled. Holy shoot did I just make Cameron giggle? Omg omg omg oMFg

"So wanna start heading out towards the beach then?"
-
"I really want to know why you are hanging out with me" I asked Cameron as he walked side by side with me on the beach.
"Because I can,maybe I felt like I wanted to" he said shooting his head towards mine looking at me as if I hit a really sensitive spot in his heart.
"I wanted to get to know you, if my brother could serenade your best friend I thought I'd give it a shot" I laughed.
Laughed a lot harder then I should.
"Are you alright?" He asked laughing with me, or at me. Either one was fine.

Once he asked that I could feel a actual warmth in my heart. Like oh my god he must love me somehow, I was freaking snorting this is the best.

"You were snorting" he said.
"No, really?" I said smiling catching him give a grin. The wind was starting to blow and I could actually see the grey clouds.

"Should we start heading back inside?" I asked and he looked at me as if it was like a "noooo omg lol tf not going inside 4 u" kind of thing.
"Noooo, can we stay a little longer?"
"Okay" I quickly added.
I knew those clouds were getting closer and closer by the second because about five minutes later it was raining and no one likes rain....maybe?

Me and Cameron started running towards the house hoping to get in there before something happened. I almost slipped on my way up the steps.

Just as I stepped inside I could see Cameron waiting patiently for me holding the door. I took my time obviously, because what guy does that nowadays?
Anyway, just as I was about to walk towards the living room I could feel a tight grip on my waist, and I looked to see Cameron holding me at my waist watching the rain fall.
Don't get me wrong I was really hoping for a total cliché move like this and it happened a tad different then I thought but it was the best I would get people.

"You know what the rain reminds me off?" Cameron suddenly said pulling me closer to him by me waist, I was kinda short but I was able to lean my head on his arm.

"What?" I said sorta whispering it.

"Hope" he said.
"Hope, because even after the rain falls, there will always be hope for the sun. And the sun is the brightest thing out there."

I looked up at him, wondering exactly why he said that, like that was deep and I don't understand if it meant something or it was to be romantic but by all means I had to look at him and make sure he wasn't crying or something.

After watching the rain for a couple more minutes, we stood there ignoring it. Like it didn't exist. We just looked at each other asking question under his nice roof of his house.

This, I loved this. Everything about it made me feel, I don't know, warm? Loved? It made me feel the acutual feeling I had towards Cameron, and with what was happening in the past 3 days, I don't know anymore. I never really talked to Cameron in school unless it had something to do with the project, or the fact he caught me staring at him half the time but, we were moving our relationship quickly, like probably way past the point of friends now. And I don't know what's happening next.
-
"Hello? Mom?" I answered the phone while me and Cameron were in the middle of "The Lion King".

"Mom?" I said again hearing crumbling OE something in the background.
"Mom hello? Are you there?" I asked again and she finally answered.

"Oh yeah honey when are you coming ho- I mean back to Thea's house?" I choked on thinking about the words. I forgot its been a week since we've been home.
"Uhm, maybe tomorrow I promise mom love you bye"
"Love you, night" she hung up after knowing I was safe and she could calm. I know my mom well

"Who was that?"

"My mom"

"You sure? You has to say hello like five times"

"Shut up" I said frustrated at his questions. He just smirked and giggled. Oh my god he was so cute but it was fucking with me.
-
CAMERON IS NOT CAMERON DALLAS PEOPLE.

CAMERON IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PERSON I HAVE IN MY HEAD CALM DOW BABES. OKAY SO IT'LL BE AWHILE BEFORE NEXT CHAPTER ILY BYEEEEEE