"call you what?"

Hiiii its been so long
-
Cameron asked his mom if I could stay the night and in my surprise she said yes , like who let's some girl they haven't met stay over and, it just made me happy. It meant I had more time to stay with Cameron and just, just learn about...him....just him. Everything about him and I was already sinking deep into his pillow of love.

"Can you pass me the sauce packet please?" Cameron's mom asked, distracting me from my thoughts.
"Oh, yeah sure, totally"I said without even thinking.
She stared at me kinda funny before grinning at herself.

"Your a wonderful girl you know" she mentioned after I politely handed her the sauce packet.
"Really? That's the first" she turned around and frowned a little. Oops?
"I'm just kidding Mrs. Jefferson" I said and she looked more pleased with that answer.
"Oh, my apologizes" she chuckled.
"Sometimes I don't understand some peoples sarcasm" she said.
Did I upset her orrr?

After five minutes of eating myself alive at the fact I basically made her change her feelings towards me, I walked out of the kitchen and sat next Cameron in the comfort of his room.

"I think your mom really hates me now" I said giggling.

"Why?" He said smiling turning his head towards me taking his attention off the t.v.
"I just made a horrible first impression" I said and he just chuckled it off.
"She like you Kimmy trust me...she wouldn't let anyone but my friends stay over if she didn't"

I smiled at his answer and thought more about what I was getting myself into. I've only talked to Cameron for maybe 2 weeks now and it was so easy to tell we liked eachother.

My phone suddenly began to rung play the tune of Heartbreak Girl (if your 5sos AF you better know that song) automatically told me that Thea was calling me.

Thea was still gone on the trip or whatever they were on and I was still kinda pissed at her for what happened before they left Wednesday but I hid it.

"Hey, you answered this time!" She said laughing threw the phone.
I wasn't very pleased so I didn't laugh I just asked, "what do you want?"

"Uhm...well....I wanted to ask you if you were home and if you could tell the teachers tomorrow that we weren't going to be there all week"
She said.

"We?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah, me and my mom?" She said.

I didn't know her mom was staying, the way she was talking it sounded like they were shopping or something I didn't know what was going on.

"Why won't you be home? What's going on? Why wasn't I told-" I asked but Thea cut me off.

"Kim we went on a trip and I did tell you but you hung up on me before I could finish, you were with loverboy"

It struck me that she was right. Right before I hung up the phone she said trip but I ignored it.
I felt so bad.

"Well anyway..uhm...what are you doing?" She asked and I awkwardly looked over at Cameron who was waiting for me to get off the phone.

"Uhm....hanging out with loverboy.."I said and I could see Cameron shooting me a cheeky grin.

Fuck what did I just do?

"Oh god, oops. I'm so sorry I'll go bye Kimmy!" She said and hung up before I could say it back.

"So, lover boy huh?" Cameron said before handing me the bowl of chips.
God we are so fat

"Cam Cam? I have to go to Miranda's for the night and I expect you to be behave I'll call you later baby cakes" Cameron's mum said while walking out the door.

"Baby cakes" I repeated after his mother.

"Shut up" he said blushing turning away from looking at the door.

About 20 minutes after watching this channel on the TV I was absolutely bored. Cameron seemed so caught up in his phone and it felt like such a awkward silence. Like how do I pul myself out of this one?

After this freaking awkward silence I got up and walked to the bathroom to change , because well, it was about 11 at night.

"Where are you going? I hope your not leaving..." Cameron said as he saw me walk by. I was only going to the bathroom what has this poor kid gone through?

"Oh, no,no,no, I'm just...I'm just changing" I said pointing towards the bathroom door. Cameron looked so upset that I left the area of the couch I felt bad. What was wrong?

I closed the door to the bathroom and took a deep breath.
"Finally"
I pulled out a T-shirt and shorts I brought over (because you never know what's going to happen)
And I pulled them out of my bag and started taking the clothes I had on off.
First my shirt, then my pants.
Just as I was about to grab the clothes I was going to put on, Cameron came and knocked on the door causing me jump and hit my elbow on the counter.
"Oh motherfucker" I whispered to myself.
"What? Kimmy are you okay babe?" I got excited by his cute, probably sexual, related nickname for me.
I his my girly screams for the nickname.
"Yeah I'm fine uhm....thanks for knocking" I said.
"Uhm...what do you want?" I yelled though the door because at the moment I was only wearing a bra and panties. Like who would walk out like that?
Me
"Uhm...nothingbi was just checking on you ...are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

"I dont believe you...."

Fuck did he hear me hit my elbow? Goddamnit

"I'm coming in" he said and he literally flung open the door.

I was standing behind the door, so by all means he hit me with the door and I bumped into the corner of the counter on my back.
WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HIM?!

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" he said and picked me up off the floor bridal style.
"This I'd not how I planned on getting you out of the bathroom I swear" he said.

I laughed at his stupid comment and tried to calm him down.

"Cam its okay, but I didn't enjoy the fact you barged through the bathroom door and I'm not even wearing clothes" I said and Cameron looked st me in my bra and panties and I could see him blushing.

"I didn't say to look!" I said slapping his chest. He was stopped and we both laughing at the fact he thought I was badly hurt and he took me from the bathroom without clothes on. Like who does that? Couples?

Me and Cam, we certainly weren't a couple. But at this pace, it could possibly change.

-

OMG TALK ABOUT WOAH okay no I'm annoying

Anywayyy how are you whatcha doing? I hope you know your cool and shiz nitz THANKS FOR READING ILYYYY - kat