chapter two

You woke up, the sun shining through your window, laying next to Park Si-hoon, your rebound from the night before

You woke up, the sun shining through your window, laying next to Park Si-hoon, your rebound from the night before. You smiled to yourself not believing you actually had sex with a complete stranger. It was nothing like you. Ji-hoon was your first time, so having sex with someone other than him felt both weird and freeing at the same time.

''Good morning.'' you heard in a deep voice beside you. Park Si-hoon was smiling, eyes still closed as the sunlight had now hit your bed, blinding your eyes in the process.

''Morning.'' you answered, smiling yourself. You wanted to ask him to eat breakfast with you, but you knew Jimin would scold you about it. About 'you not being able to have casual sex and that you fall in love with anyone who puts their dick inside of you'. So you held yourself back.

After a good ten minutes, Park Si-hoon was fully dressed, trailing behind you as you walk him to the main entrance. Jimin and Hoseok were sitting on the couch, whispering and laughing while sneakily pointing at Park Si-hoon giving you a hug goodbye, you trying your best to ignore Hoseok and Jimin behind you.

As soon as the door shut, Jimin spoke, ''Wow Y/N, a solid 8.'' He decided to clap as you found yourself bowing at the compliment. ''Oh why thank you kind sir.'' Hoseok laughed at your 'British' accent.

Jungkook walked out of his room, the hood of his hoodie over his head, covering half of his face. Jimin had noticed you staring at Jungkook and sent you a sympathetic smile.

''Well good morning to you too Jeon!'' You shouted, sounding a bit more annoyed than you had intended. But he had just walked right by you, not even bothering saying good morning to any of you.

Hoseok quickly caught on Jungkook's behavior, nudging Jimin, signaling that they should go for a run and leave Jungkook alone.

You hadn't bothered walking up and asking Jungkook what was wrong. Instead you went to your room, catching up on some work. If he felt like shit, he felt like shit. Absolutely not your problem.

It had been around an hour of complete silence in the loft, letting you fully concentrate on your work. Sudden music was blasting on a speaker from Jungkook's room. Shake it off by Taylor Swift was on full volume. Was Jungkook a swiftie? Did not see that one coming.

''Jungkook! Can you please turn it down?'' You shouted, expecting him to hear you, you gave it a few seconds, the volume still being as high as ever. That's it.

You grunted in annoyance before stepping out of your room. Jungkook had his room opposite to yours, so it didn't take long before you were standing in front of his bedroom door.

''Jeon Jungkook!'' You shouted once again, still no music being turned down or off. Fuck this.

You entered his room not expecting to see Jungkook sitting on the edge of his bed, head leaned back and his palm around his dick.

''Jeon-'' You started, quickly gaining his attention.

''What- what are you doing?! Do you not know how to knock?'' He quickly shifted in his position, grabbing the nearest pillow to cover his crotch.