chapter six

''What the fuck

''What the fuck.'' You couldn't help but let it out, barely a whisper because clearly what just happened must've been a dream. You didn't kiss Jungkook, he kissed you. Okay, fine so you kissed him back but... you were very confused. Why did he kiss you? Why did you kiss him back? Did you want Jungkook in that way? No. Yes. No. You grunted in annoyance, retrieving back to your room, still thinking of that damn kiss.

You couldn't sleep. Whenever your eyes closed you saw it again, the way Jungkook held you tight, his lips feeling warm against your own, his scent and how you found yourself melting over it. So to avoid the sight in front of you, you forced your eyes open.

Most of the night had passed, the morning sun slightly shining through your window. You were still wide awake. That darn kiss had gotten to your head. Why is it getting to your head? It was just a stupid mistake. You contemplated going out there and talking to him about it, he must have a good reason to just kiss you like that.

You quickly stood, opening your door revealing Jungkook in the position of intending to knock, he probably had the same thoughts as you.

''Ah, no, no...'' He walked backwards, not expecting for you to be awake.

''Jungkook.''

''I wasn't doing anything, no, no, umm, good night, or rather good morning!'' He rambled, until he reached his door, closing it right in front of you. What an idiot!

After that small interaction, you knew you couldn't bear being in the loft, so you ran to Mi Sun. Mi sun had already helped you when you walked in on Jungkook and that means she'll be able to help you with this as well.

Being it was not even late morning, Mi Sun was baffled to see you in nothing but your pajamas and a face that almost looked like those creatures from the Thriller music video.

''Latifa?''

''Jungkook kissed me.''

''Whaaaaa-''

Mi Sun let you talk, ramble mostly, about all your frustrations over what happened last night.

''Fuck, and then he just kissed me! I didn't even kiss him back.'' You'd wish you hadn't and for Mi Sun to be able to help you, you had to be completely honest. ''Okay fine! I kissed him back.'' You corrected yourself, seeing Mi Sun with wide eyes, not believing the swift circumstances between Jungkook and you.

''Stupid Jeon Jungkook.'' You grunt out of frustration, being annoyed how you suddenly found yourself thinking non stop about him, just every moment between you, rolling over and over again like those edits on YouTube, displaying the TV show couples story, with a Taylor Swift or Olivia Rodrigo song.

''How was it?'' She finally spoke, seeing you've let go of nearly all annoyance towards Jungkook and his lips.

''It was... intense.'' So intense, your mind instantly kissed him back. Stupid!