chapter five

''I'm sorry you had to find out this way JK

''I'm sorry you had to find out this way JK.'' Jimin started off, the silence being too much to bear on the drive back home. Jungkook could still not process the fact that Mi Sun, a beautiful woman and clearly too good for Jimin was willingly with consent; hooking up with him.

''This way?'' Jungkook let out an annoyed scoff, not believing this was Jimin's so-called apology. The silence quickly returned, Jimin obviously not wanting to push Jungkook's buttons more than he already did and it was clear for all three passengers that Jungkook was seeing red.

''In my car? In my fucking car!'' Jungkook shouted, making Jimin slightly flinch and feel as naked as earlier.

''Listen, we had nowhere else to go. Everyone was in the loft, Mi Sun has a party going on in her apartment and you know... my car got towed last week when I thought it would be a good idea to park it in front of that coffee shop.'' Jimin slowly explained, with no aggression, wanting only for peace to reach the room of the car.

''You gave me a spare key to the car, because you don't use it as much.'' Jimin mumbled the last part, scared it would push Jungkook to the edge.

''Point made Park.''

''Um– can you maybe not tell anyone? Mi Sun and I are mostly comfortable knowing this remains a secret.''

''Okay, then let me ask you this, what is the relationship between you two?'' Jungkook lifted his brows, seeing Mi Sun's cheek growing pink at such a question.

''Just sex.'' Mi Sun finally took the word, not wanting Jimin to answer in a douchebag way.

''Mind-blowing sex, may I add.'' Jimin sent a wink towards Jungkook, through the rearview window. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation.

''Mmm... just sex. All right.'' He shrugged, seeing they'd almost reached home.

''If you tell anyone we're hooking up, I will use you-know-what against you.'' Jimin threatened. For Jimin and Taehyung to not be the so-called best friends, they sure did think the same way. Jungkook couldn't do anything. He therefore agreed to keeping this a secret, not wanting his own to spill in the process of it all colliding.

After Jungkook had disappeared from the loft, you found yourself doing laundry to keep yourself busy. It was also one of your assigned chores in the loft, and seeing the tension had cooled down, you wanted time to pass – doing laundry was the perfect thing to do.

You had reached Jimin's bedroom, grabbing the t-shirts in his hamper, being caught off guard by a certain smell. You looked around, not wanting to come off creepy with the upcoming act you were about to accomplish. When the cost was clear, you moved the t-shirt towards your nose, inhaling the scent. You suddenly saw yourself getting pulled back to earlier, when Mi Sun was talking about her new shampoo. Was Jimin using the same shampoo? But that wouldn't make sense as his t-shirt is carrying the same smell. You tried connecting the dots, all from Jimin's hookup leaving in the early morning, Mi Sun having to shower when you visited her... showering after sex... Fuck! The dots were finally connected, throwing everything in your grasp, your feet taking you to the front door, in desperate need of slapping Jimin across the face.