08

: *. .* :☆゚8. Cat Shirt

❝it's not like you haven't worn something of mine before❞

it's not like you haven't worn something of mine before

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"You can take the bed, [y/n]" Sugawara said as he lifted both mugs from the coffee table and wandered towards the kitchen to put them in the sink. He could tell [y/n] was tired now. She was bundled into the corner of the couch. Her eyes looked heavy, she was forcing them to stay open. She'd probably get better use out of the bed anyways.

"No, it's your bed, you take it. I can sleep basically anywhere anyways," [y/n] perked up at his offer, pushing herself to sit upright and leaning over the arm rest to look at Sugawara, who was now in the kitchen.
"You're my guest, I fall asleep on that couch all the time. I'm used to it," Sugawara spoke over the noise of the two ceramic mugs clinking against the metal of the sink. [y/n] frowned.
"I refuse," she said, a hint of humour in her tone as she went back to lie on the couch, stretching out her legs. Sugawara chuckled and went back to the living room. He crouched by the couch, close to [y/n]'s face.
"You can do what you want, [y/n] but I'm not sleeping on that bed either way, I'll sleep on the floor if I have to," he spoke in a low voice with a smirk on his face. [y/n] puffed out her cheeks. A light blush on her cheeks. She couldn't ignore the attractiveness of his voice. 

"You're infuriating," she stated. Sugawara smiled.
"But quite generous if I do say so myself." He interjected. His smirked widened.
"Doesn't change the fact that you are utterly infuriating." Sugawara grinned harder. He had won.

[y/n] sighed and swung her feet round to get up from the couch, her eyes stayed trained on Sugawara's. His face still had that smirk painted on it. "It's the first door on the left," he said, smugly as she stood up. [y/n] jokingly rolled her eyes and went to walk away.

"Oh wait!" The silver haired man called after her. [y/n] turned back with a confused expression. "Don't you need something to sleep in?" He asked, watching her expression change as she thought. "I can give you an old t-shirt or something?" He offered before she could answer.
"Are you sure?" She tilted her head.
"Of course," he nodded with a smile, "it's not like you haven't worn something of mine before." He immediately regretted saying that. Both their faces turned to the colour of roses instantly. Sugawara cleared his throat.

"Anyways, I'll find you something," Sugawara said as he scurried away ahead of [y/n] to his room, [y/n] not too far behind, padding on the cold wooden floor with bare feet. Her heals where left by the door long ago. She lent of the door frame as she watched him dig through the top drawer of his dresser.

"This one isn't too bad," he said as he threw it over to the girl by the door, who caught it with one hand. [y/n] held it with both hands inspecting the shirt. It was a plain white colour with a bright yellow cat on the front that wore sunglasses and stuck up the middle finger with a blank expression.

"Very cool," she said with a smile, looking up from the t shift to Sugawara.
"Thanks," he chuckled, blushing a little.
"Oh, I meant that cat," she smirked, narrowing her eyes. Sugawara snorted.
"Ouch," he said as he rubbed his neck with a smile. 

"If you need anything else let me know, okay?" He told her as he made his way to the door, where she was standing. [y/n] nodded with a smile.
"I will," she replied, "I can't thank you enough for this, remind me I owe you one," she chuckled.

"Maybe put me under special mentions in the credits for your next movie?" He joked. [y/n] laughed.
"Good idea," she said as she inspected the cat shirt for the second time.