IX

Phil's POV

I've been working on my bunker for a while now, so Tommy can get to know Mumza. I'm going to miss the company of my wife, but Tommy needs her more. I was quietly humming the disc Pigstep to myself as I dug out this giant cavern, for it was Techno's favorite. 

It has been going well until I heard a scream. It was loud and full of so much pain. I hurry up to the surface just to see a green man in my doorway.

"Dream." I'm glaring as he turns around until I catch a glimpse of my son. Tommy is on the ground crying with his eyes clenched shut. I push past Dream and run over to my boy to calm him down. After not getting a response, I then turn to the man in the door. "What the fuck did you do?" 

"I-I didn't do anything." I can hear the panic in his voice as he backed into the doorway. "He-"

After a loud noise, Dream falls to the ground to reveal an angry piglin behind him.

3rd person POV

Phil tried so very hard to calm down his son but couldn't, so Mumza came over. She landed on the boy, who was curled up in a ball and calmed him easily. "Tommy," Phil started. In response, the teen looked at him. Tommy was once again emotionless. His eyes were gray, and his face was neutral. "What happened?" Phil hands him a feather and piece of paper, then sets an inkwell on the ground. The worried father waits for the chicken scratch.

I don't know. But I felt every single death again.

"Aw, mate." Phil hugs Tommy and wraps his black wings around him. 

Meanwhile, Techno was taking all of Dream's stuff and got him chained to a chair. The voices were arguing about what to do with him the entire time. Some suggested death, while others thought about getting Sam. But most of the voices were L, REVENGE, or other ways of being cocky.