Homework b*tch - Karlnap

yay another one if you like the oneshot you might like my book 'Winter Blast' you can find it on my profie! enjoy

ship:Karlnap

Top:Sapnap

bottom:Karl

AU: high School 

year: 11

tiny bit of sexual interaction so if not comfortable plz leave to another oneshot or different book thank you!

Karl POV:

Another day, another two loads of homework. I barely finished Sapnap's and even that wasn't fully completed so I'm screwed. I took a deep breath, re-adjusted my glasses, and walked in, knowing the worst could happen. I found a bench, took out my books and Sapnap's homework. Maybe if I rushed I could finish the last of it. Until I felt eyes on me. I looked up to see Sapnap and his group staring at me to figure out if it was me or just some other random person. But no, unfortunately it was definitely me. I put my head back down to finish off the homework as the group approached me.

"Hey nerd, whatcha up to?"

"O-oh just finished your homework actually," I stuttered as I handed him his homework. He checked over it, since he knew all the answers. You might be thinking, 'if he knows the answers, why are you doing his homework?' But apparently he can't be bothered to do his own, so I do it and he just checks it, stupid right?

"Not bad~, now, I'm getting-"

"I know you're getting more from system engineering, and I also know the answers are in the book with the questions."

"Got my schedule down, eh?"

"Well... if I'm your homework bitch then of course I do."

"Good. Keep it that way." he said as one of his group slapped me on the back of the head. They walked away laughing their asses off. Dickheads

~~~time skip :P~~~

I'd decided weeks ago that there was no point doing work during recess as there wasn't enough time, so I left it for lunch and after school, which wasn't a problem since systems engineering and math were easy for me. I still had plenty of time to play Minecraft and talk with my online friends, which was nice since they knew about the situation with Sapnap and kept asking if I was alright with the load. I kept saying that I didn't need them to help but it was a nice feeling to know that I had my friends' help through this.

I never told my mum that I was doing Sapnap's homework. I really don't want to change schools because I like being at this current school. And, well, it's kind of embarrassing to say, but I like Sapnap. And not in a friendship way. I like like Sapnap. And I know I shouldn't like someone who literally uses me but it doesn't stop the feeling. It just sits there watching me at all times, waiting for me to tell him.

3:02 so after school

I walked into the library looking around for spots to sit to start the work and. Easy enough, right? Well you were hella wrong when. There were no spots except for a table that Sapnap was at with no other chairs except for the one he was at. What the honk was my luck. He looked almost peaceful sleeping on the chair. Kinda cute actually, and I have no shame in saying that.

"Oi! Homework bitch!" Oh shit, he saw me.

"Sorry, did I disturb you? I was just gonna go find a different spot-"

"No. Come here with your things." That's a weird request, he would usually tell me to piss off then be mad at me tomorrow

"Are you just gonna stand there?"

"O-oh yeah sorry."

I walked over with one strap of my backpack on my shoulder. As I got closer to him I was soon directly in front of him, looking down on the slightly shorter male as he adjusted to face me.

"Now turn around,"

"Why?"

"Just turn around," Which was another weird request. I guess I don't know what he wants, but I don't wanna go home with more scars again. As I turned away from him, he grabbed my hips and pulled me to sit on his lap with my bag somehow falling next to me

"Eh!? W-why-"
"Just do your homework bitch.'' I sat there staring for a second, until I composed myself and readjusted to face the table with my bag next to me, grabbing my textbooks and supplies, and got a start on Sapnap's systems engineering, since it was the easiest.

After awhile starting math btw

Okay. This is getting annoying. Something is poking my ass. It's getting annoying, probably his belt. Should I tell him? I mean, I should, before he goes anyway and it falls.

"Hey Sapnap?"

"Hm?"
"Could you fix your belt, it's kind of annoying." Then he giggled behind me.
"Darling," he leaned close to my ear. "I'm not wearing a belt."
"W-What!? Do you have something in your pocket then?"
"Nope, nothing. You know exactly what it is." And I did. I knew it wasn't his non-existent belt or something in his pocket then it was his... you know what.

I blushed bright red, dropping my pen on the table, cupping my hands on my face trying to hide it, knowing exactly what it was. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to his body.

"S-Sapnap! I need to finish my work!"
"You can finish it later~"
"Are we-"
"Dude, don't even finish that sentence, we're 18 it's fine." he said, sliding his hands from my waist to under my pants, taking my tucked in shirt out, then proceeded to push his hands back under my shirt, lifting it slightly up.

hehehehe cliff-hanger boiiiiiiii, might make part two? you'll just have to wait ;]

big shout out to ' crowhearth ' on ao3 for correcting grammar go check them out it will nice!

have a nice day/night/whatever byeeee!:]

word: '950'