Quackbur - That locker

more one shots! yay! thank you some much for the reads it means a lot to me so thank you!!

Ship: Quackbur

Top: Wilbur

bottom: Quackity 

AU: highschool

year lvl: 11

Quackity POV:

*Beep. Beep. Beep*

Urgh. Another day of school. C'mon, this is getting more and more boring with each passing day, what with every day being another chance at getting detention from fighting with the principal's son all. the. Time. He's such an asshole, but sometimes he actually saves me from getting detention. But only sometimes, and I still wonder why, because we both hate each other so why would he help me?

"ALEX! BREAKFAST IS READY!" Breakfast is like the only enjoyable part of the mornings.
"COMING MUM!"

I hopped out of the comfy warmth of my bed, going to my closet to grab my school uniform. A long white sleeved shirt, dark blue tie, and gray school pants. Boring. After getting changed and fixing my hair I made my way downstairs.

"Morning mum."
"Morning darling! Breakfast is on the table for you"
"Thanks!"
"You're welcome. You'd better hurry though. School starts and you might miss the bus." I take a bite of my toast and look up at the clock. 8:43. Shit.

"Here's your bag"
"Thanks mum. See you after school, love you!" I said basically running out the door with the last slice of toast in my mouth.

Skip to school locker

"So did you get time to do the homework for english?"
"C'mon George, you know me."
"I take that as a no?"
"No I didn't, you?"
"Nup... well I'm gonna go find Clay, see you after class, and uh good luck." George said as he backed away, pointing behind me then turning around, proceeding to disappear in the crowd.

"Heyyyyy ducky," Oh god. Not even a minute.
"What do you want, Soot"
"Awww not even a hello?"
"I asked a question, answer it dipshit!" I said, turning around to face him, slamming my locker shut, then leaning against it.
"Hey, don't you 'dipshit' me." he said, pining me with my back against the locker. I looked up at the taller man, nothing different about his style, brown curly hair, Harry Potter glasses, and a black jacket over his uniform.

*ring*

"Off the hook this time duck. Next time you won't make it to class." He let me go and walked off through the crowd, everyone making way for him to go past. This guy is a fucking asshole. I don't care if he's the principal's son, everyone should treat him like any other student.

After class

I walked through the hall to get to my locker, when walking past the locker bay for PE, I felt something grab the back of my shirt. Before I could even react, someone pulled me into the room and slammed me against another locker. I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the light and seeing none other than Wilbur. Great. This is gonna go well.

"Though I just let you slip past the rest of the day, eh?"
"Nope. Not for a second, and if you didn't, I would've."
"Why do you hate me so much?"
"I don't know, maybe because you're an asshole, and think that because you're the principal's son you can have everyone just fall at your feet like you're some sort of god, when in reality you're just a student like everyone else."
"Yeah? So that's what you see me as? You know how easy I could get you expelled? Just one chat with my father and you're out."
"Aww, but why would you do that? You wouldn't have me as a play toy anymore if you did that. And besides, I don't really mind, at least I'll be away from brats like you."
"You son of a-" Then came a knock at the entrance of the locker bay, shit. Wilbur threw me to the side, opening the locker, grabbing me and throwing me into it, following behind me and shutting the door.

When Wilbur got in the locker behind me, he faced me and to make sure I didn't make a noise he pressed his hand against my mouth. We both listened carefully for the person that came into the bay.

"That's weird I thought I heard people?"

*ring*

"Oop, we should probably go to class now." We heard footsteps, followed by the door slamming shut. We waited a bit to make sure they had fully left, then Wilbur took his hand off my face, but he didn't get out of the locker.

"Oi! C'mon get out we're gonna be late for class," Then he giggled.
"What's so funny? C'mon!"
"Oh, ducky~ I've been waiting for this moment..." Eh? What the fuck is he talking about? Then I felt his hands grip my hips.
"Let's see how powerful you really are against me."

Then he kisses me. Romantically. I was already heating up from just his whispers in my ear, now it's hot in here; being a very tight space between us. He moved his hand under my shirt but couldn't get far since it was buttoned up. He bit my bottom lip, forcing me to open my mouth so he could slip his tongue in. After a slight fight for domination (Wilbur won), he took his hand out from under my shirt, pulling my tie out and unbuttoning my shirt so he had more freedom with my chest. He broke the kiss, letting us breathe. He moved down from kissing me to kissing my chest but didn't get far since we were still in the locker. He came back up, kissing my lips with a smirk, then started to bite my neck. It stung a bit but was really nice.

"Mhmm~"
"You like that?"
"What do you think?"
"What, did your two boyfriends not give you what you wanted?"
"Heh, they were too 'soft' for my liking."

*ring*

"Aww. Sorry ducky, gonna have to cut it short~"
"Mmm."
"I'll see you in detention later"

Then Wilbur opened the locker door, stepping out of it, gesturing with one hand for me to grab and step out of the locker, which I did. I looked up at him as he looked down at me. He proceeded to grab my waist and pull me in for a passionate kiss, before he left for lunch. Wow. That was more enjoyable than Schlatt or Karl or Sapnap; it left me wanting more, more than just making out in a locker.

I can't wait for detention.

quick note from Crow themselves:

hi guys editor crow here i've written some shit go check out my fics on ao3 @crowhearth anyway thanks sorry if there's still some mistakes i was kinda rushing anyway gbye have a good day/night/whateva o/

Word count: ~1076~