Aggie Shitdraw no Nichijou season 1 ep 1

Ben stood there

Ben stood there. Not bothering to look Sea Monster San in the eye. "This is it... it's over?" He couldn't believe what was going on. The sea horror coldly referred to him by his full name,"Bennerz, you know damn well I can't go on like this!".  "Zamn..." Ben sighed.
                                                                 1 Hour ago....
"Stylus San, oh how I love you..." Bennerz tenderly kissed the Bamboo Ink stylus, appreciating the smooth crisp lines it had been creating for all those years. " I love you too" the stylus replied. It would have smiled if it actually had a face. Just then, the door suddenly burst open! The stylus, knowing it could not defend itself, ran away immediately as the the massive sea monster glowered at Ben. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? AFTER ALL IVE DONE FOR YOU!!!!" The blueish mass of tentacles shrieked, "WERE OVER!!!1!!!!1¥¥]4!!!!!!" "Noo! Mi amore! Don't you remember episode 101? The fun we had at the beach and you proposed to me? Why end it all now over this?". Sea Monster San came closer " And yet you threw that all away over some fancy pencil!" "You can't stop me from leaving you Bennerz" " NOODJJEHQIOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÁÆÆÆEEEEEEEEEAAJSJSNWWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBRUHBRUHBRUHBRUHMT.FIJIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BREAK MY KOKORO LIKE THIS" surprisingly, these words stayed inside of Bennerz' noggin, hidden away for eternity. Eventually they both calmed down and decided they needed to be apart for the better...zamn.

To be Continued ( except this plot point isn't gonna continue, but hey! I promised inconsistency, and I am a woman of my word)